speaking of dodge trucks...

-

woodchip

Reaction score
I'm wondering if PST will ever offer front end kits (A-arms, lowering spindals, etc) for trucks, like my '79 LRT?

We offer front end rebuild kits in rubber or polygraphite for most Dodge Trucks from 1957 -2000 and we are looking to expand. PM with you needs.

Thanks
James From
PST Marketing
1-800-247-2288
Ext 316

how is the polygraphite body mounts and bushings compared to rubber, are they noisy .... anybody using them
(my apologies for hijacking , fabo)

have you ever been on fortrucksonly? its dead over there theres hardly any posts and most take about a week or better to get anwsered

No, I haven't been on that site very much execpt for the links posted here. What I have seen there was pretty good. Pointing him in that direction was a suggestion and if more people do use the site it will grow just like this one has. Today this site has 26,306 registered members on FABO but when I registered there were less than 9500.

"speaking of dodge trucks..."

Where were they speaking of Dodge trucks?

JK, You would likely find some good information on the forttucksonly forum.

http://www.fortrucksonly.com/
PST itself posted some pictures under a title " Sweet Dodge truck I saw at SEMA this year". So, since trucks were already mentioned by the vendor itself, I felt it appropriate to respond, regaurding the subject. I'm a subscriber to other Mopar specific forums or sites, The reason is that being a gear head/enthusiest of muscle and preferring Mopar, I've never gotten disrespected or looked down on by my fellow Mopar people..thank goodness. I once heard a Harley owner chastize a young man for wearing Harley gear and not actually owning one. It didn't seem right. FABO has, by far, the most knowledgable and friendly members and I'm glad you all have welcomed me here owning 1 A body, 2 trucks,1 ramcharger and a (gulp)...Yamaha dirt bike!

Attachments

• IMG_6726.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 180
PST itself posted some pictures under a title " Sweet Dodge truck I saw at SEMA this year". So, since trucks were already mentioned by the vendor itself, I felt it appropriate to respond, regaurding the subject. I'm a subscriber to other Mopar specific forums or sites, The reason is that being a gear head/enthusiest of muscle and preferring Mopar, I've never gotten disrespected or looked down on by my fellow Mopar people..thank goodness. I once heard a Harley owner chastize a young man for wearing Harley gear and not actually owning one. It didn't seem right. FABO has, by far, the most knowledgable and friendly members and I'm glad you all have welcomed me here owning 1 A body, 2 trucks,1 ramcharger and a (gulp)...Yamaha dirt bike!

We have many members that don't have an a body but they are all welcome to learn, teach and share what they have. There is one member that I have learned a lot from that used to have a bodies but no longer has any.

-
Back