Speaking of Sauce

-

demon seed

The Original Demon Seed
Reaction score
What's your pleasure tonight even if it's not friday and don't Drink and Drive

Terry

P3240013 (Small).JPG

Ahhhh, nectar of the gods, Gibsons is a good Rye. I just picked up a nice bottle of Dalwhinnie highland Scotch, the best Scotch IMHO. Its a good night as we will have family in town and my youngest daughter is two on new years day.

Jack and Ginger along with an MGD chaser! You all have a GREAT and SAFE New Years Eve my friends!!!!!!!

Bacardi and Coke :) At least it will be once I get to the bar and hand the keys over to the girlfriend.

Staying home and chilling out with a frosted mug of Bud Light and a couple
shots of Tequila for me, Yall be safe out there and have a Happy new year.

Hey it's only 6 months away.LOL

Get creative, use your imagination.
Hot naked babes all around, bikini's snapping off like candy, smell the sun tan lotion, feel the warm sand under your feet..........................................
Why is my Wife standing over me with a ball bat???????????????? AAAAAAAAhhhhgggg!

Bacardi and Coke :) At least it will be once I get to the bar and hand the keys over to the girlfriend.

Ya gotto love girlfriends that'll sit idley by and watch ya get plastered ramcharger, sounds like a keeper, tell the girlfriend I said hi and she's got my permission to slap ya if ya get stupid drunk.LOL :toothy10::toothy10:

Terry

Get creative, use your imagination.
Hot naked babes all around, bikini's snapping off like candy, smell the sun tan lotion, feel the warm sand under your feet..........................................
Why is my Wife standing over me with a ball bat???????????????? AAAAAAAAhhhhgggg!

STOP IT, I CAN'T TAKE IT ANY LONGER.LOL

Me and you MeMike: Had the Kesslers and MGD with a pull or two from the Cabo after work with the guys and Vic. Now the wife and i just got back from Ruby Tuesdays and a Margarita and now it's off to bed, turn on the tube to a good bowl game and doze off and sleep the new year right on in. AHHH Life is good.

Ya gotto love girlfriends that'll sit idley by and watch ya get plastered ramcharger, sounds like a keeper, tell the girlfriend I said hi and she's got my permission to slap ya if ya get stupid drunk.LOL :toothy10::toothy10:

Terry

She is a good woman. She just called and said she was sick as hell though and can't make it out. She was crying as she told me to "Go out and have fun with your friends, no need to stay in just because of me, sniff, sniff. Oh well, it's amatuer night out there anyway. With my luck my cab would get hit and I'd loose a leg or something, lol.

Screw it, I'm indoors and the Bacardi's coming out. :snakeman:

Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr Pepper for me...
Never did take up the ol' alcohol.

Champagne of Beers for me!

Those of us north of the 49th parallel have a saying. "American beer is like sex in a canoe, there both f#%king close to water". Just giving you a hard time LOL. Some of the french Canadian beer is 11 - 14% alcohol. It tastes like recycled hockey pucks but sure gets a glow on. Most Canuck beer is minimum 5% alcohol. You need the extra antifreeze up here in the frozen north.

Just a couple o' beers at my buddy's house. Him and his wife are having a lil' party so I'll keep it mellow and maybe have another AFTER I get home.

Be safe out there.....The biggest party nite of the year.

Captain Morgan Silver with diet Coke......:drinkers::drinkers::drinkers::drinkers::drinkers::drinkers::drinkers::drinkers::happy6: :drunken:

Picture 147.jpg

well I finished off a cab that I had then A smithwicks and I think next it will be a full sail. I might go for some genmorange after that.

-
Back