Speed Shops near El Segundo, Los Angeles

-

Pana.Mopar

Duster Down Under
Reaction score
Can anyone let me know of a good speed shop in Los Angeles? Preferably located near El Segundo (not necessary but closer the better)??

I need to get electronic exhuast cut outs..

Thanks!

TG's Performance isn't too far. They did the machine work and built the short block for my 360 turbo motor. They're at 15151 Prairie Ave. in Lawndale. Phone # is 310-679-3604. Ask for Tony.

Not sure they'll have the exhaust cutouts in stock, but I don't any small to medium sized speed shop will. I'm sure they can order them for you, but you may just want to order direct and cut out the middleman...

Can anyone let me know of a good speed shop in Los Angeles? Preferably located near El Segundo (not necessary but closer the better)??

I need to get electronic exhuast cut outs..

Thanks!

Cars Muffler and Automotive in Redondo Beach. 310-371-7055 Tell them Steve from Justice Brothers sent you. They've put in lots of cutouts and probably could make some suggestions from experience.

On Artesia Blvd just west of Inglewood. They have been there 30 years and it's owner operated. Mike the owner does all the exhaust (his speciality) since he was a kid. He does a lot of the work for Edelbrock projects too.

They have awesome older cars in there constantly. I was in there today and they were rebuilding a Jensen Inteceptor and a huge mongo motor'd mid 70's Firebird. One the mechnics, Kevin, is doing a concours type resto/light mod on a 68 Charger.

-
Back