Speedway Motors

-

Mopar-Man

Big Block Better Burnout
Reaction score
The credit card statement is going to be be REAL ugly this month. It's really nice of them to include this with my order!

20180312_060929.jpg

LOL!!! I can relate. Billy and his GTX have been wearing it out lately too. I guess this freebie is to mop up the tears.
1520862270760-95536965.jpg

One of our parts suppliers at work sends a few bite sized candy bars in with every order. It seems like a nice gesture.

It was a joke! I actually laid the sticker on the counter and it happened to match the Nexium that was next to it. HEHEHE.
But years ago Summit would send me disposable razors with every order. I never could figure that one out.

One of our parts suppliers at work sends a few bite sized candy bars in with every order. It seems like a nice gesture.

One of the vet supply places that we used to use and a couple of the tack places also used to put Tootsie Rolls in with the shipments. That was in case mice got into the boxes they would eat candy rather than chewing on the leather goods and such.

So when a customer gets their parts back with your excellent attention lavished upon them, would you say that's a happy ending? :D

I certainly hope so Kev!!! You guys, your contagious enthusiasm and your amazing rides are what keep me inspired every day. The attention devoted is easy.
Seriously though, everybody LOVES the soap not only for the laugh but because it works as hard as you do. Brent Whitehouse (who owns the semi truck tire place here in town) left his on the counter just to watch people's faces when they came in the office to pay up. Last time I was in there it was gone ... he said some trucker from Michigan offered him twenty bucks for it. I didn't get a cut. LOL :rolleyes:

I want me a hand job from the Mistress of Metal.

-
Back