Spell check gone bad!

-

340demon72

Reaction score
A Neighbors Text

Hi, Fred, this is Richard, next door. I’ve got a confession to make. I’ve been riddled with guilt for a few months and have been trying to get up the courage to tell you face-to-face. At least I’m telling you in this text, and now I will feel better about it. The truth is that when you’re not around, I’ve been sharing your wife, day and night. In fact, probably much more than you. I haven’t been getting it at home recently and I know that that’s no excuse. I can’t live with the guilt and hope you’ll accept my sincere apology and forgive me. Please suggest a fee for usage and I’ll pay you.
Regards, Richard

NEIGHBOR’S RESPONSE:
Fred, feeling so angered and betrayed, grabbed his gun and shot Richard -- killing him. He went back home and poured himself a stiff drink and sat down on the sofa. Fred then looked at his phone and discovered a second text message from Richard.

SECOND TEXT MESSAGE: Hi, Fred. Richard here again. Sorry about the typo in my last text. I think you figured it out by now and noticed that the damned Auto-Correct had changed “wi-fi" to “wife.” Technology, huh??? It’ll be the death of us all.
Regards, Richard

DOH!.jpg

A Neighbors Text

Hi, Fred, this is Richard, next door. I’ve got a confession to make. I’ve been riddled with guilt for a few months and have been trying to get up the courage to tell you face-to-face. At least I’m telling you in this text, and now I will feel better about it. The truth is that when you’re not around, I’ve been sharing your wife, day and night. In fact, probably much more than you. I haven’t been getting it at home recently and I know that that’s no excuse. I can’t live with the guilt and hope you’ll accept my sincere apology and forgive me. Please suggest a fee for usage and I’ll pay you.
Regards, Richard

NEIGHBOR’S RESPONSE:
Fred, feeling so angered and betrayed, grabbed his gun and shot Richard -- killing him. He went back home and poured himself a stiff drink and sat down on the sofa. Fred then looked at his phone and discovered a second text message from Richard.

SECOND TEXT MESSAGE: Hi, Fred. Richard here again. Sorry about the typo in my last text. I think you figured it out by now and noticed that the damned Auto-Correct had changed “wi-fi" to “wife.” Technology, huh??? It’ll be the death of us all.
Regards, Richard
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

In a rush taking my 82 year old ailing father to the ER, a question about his meds was brought up by the ER team. His blood pressure was in the tank. He was on flomax and that can mess with the blood pressure. I texted my step mom and asked her if she had given dad his flomax.
Spell check corrected flowmax to climax. Yup, that’s what I asked her.

-
Back