SPI epoxy in Canada?

-

Darren

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Hey guys looking for some epoxy primer for my barracuda. I live in Northern Ontario Canada . My local PPG supplier can't even get PPG DP90LV without special order.. My first choice ( highly recommend )is SPI epoxy, but can't seam to find it besides 1 supplier in London Ont
1 gallon 170$
1 gallon activator $170
+ tax and shipping..
Aprox 500$ to my door..
Seams a little silly for epoxy.
Any suggestions?
Thanks

Where about in northern ontario? Girlfriend has family up in the north and ironically I heard a rumor about someone taking a trip. We live near london

I have had great results with TCP Global out of Ca. their DTM epoxy.. with numerous cars over last 3-4 yrs. can't they ship it to Ca.??????

I will look up on the TCP Global thanks.
What about "Proform" products my local body shop has a complete line of there products? I think they are a budget product, anyone ever use there epoxy? Thanks

How much in the US ? I live in Northern Michigan about 2 hrs from Sault Ste Marie if that helps ?

I just looked on the SPI website it states epoxy 93$ (gallon) and activator 93$ USD
I will some more research on it later
Thanks cwatts
How much in the US ? I live in Northern Michigan about 2 hrs from Sault Ste Marie if that helps ?

Where in Ontario do you live SSM?.thanks

Ok. Thanks cwatts I'll let you know if I decide to go with the SPI...

do a little research..i know a lot of shops who use regular 2 part primer with perfect results...

Actually.. I have done too much research, that's what's pushing me away from the little options I have at my local paint supply stores I have even visited some body and paint shops to see what they use. One shop is using a primer that has "epoxy " on the label but from the research I have done it's not really a epoxy primer.. lol
Any way I just found out of a SPI distributor that can ship me it for a "somewhat " reasonable price. .
Thanks

-
Back