spirit of 76

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice clean looking car thats for sure. But, am I blind or is there no red and blue body stripe like he mentions in the ad?

No it doesnt have the stripes, Look at the engine bay picture, Paint doesnt match. Its been repainted.

My monitor needs replacing because everything looks a lot darker than it should even with the brightness all the way up but I kind of thought the same thing.

I Used To Own One Of These. Had For A Couple Of Years. It Was An 8.5 & A Survivior. Only 80k On It. I Sold It To A Guy From Canada. He Flew In & Drove It Home. Fun & Cheap At The Same Time.

I bid $3600 with 1 minute left - was outbid. The car went for $3650. Very good deal IMO.

I should have bid more. But I figured shipping it to the east coast would be around $1400 and I didn't want to spend anymore.

Update - the winning bidder failed to pay. I was offered a 2nd chance. But I just bought the 76 Dart 4 door. Damm!

Anyway, maybe if someone contacts the seller they could get it for $3600 (my bid).

Cool car!

I had a 76 Feather Duster with the /6 and auto. Got great mileage! Was a cool car untill my younger brother destroyed it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back