Spring Fling 36 Apr 20 & 21, 2024 Van Nuys CA -info & roll call

-
Hopefully I can make it Saturday or Sunday. Looking for parts for a 65 Dart gt convertible.

Looking for alignment bolt that on the header of the top (the whole header would be nice), Header seal retainer, and passenger armrest. If anyone has those please let me know.

If you are looking for parts, come Saturday morning. Try to get there near 7am. Lots of parts get sold early.

Sunday swap is much smaller.

Pre Reg is up some from past.

There's going to be great weather this weekend !!

1713194302249.png

Hopefully grounds are dried out by then or I’m swapping out the tires for some mudders! :p

Its going to be be low humidity and slight breeze all week to dry things

And a little bit of moisture in ground will keep the dust down.

Last edited:
Midway Vendors:

Classic Industries full line of restoration parts
Glendora Mopar Performance: Sells: Mopar Performance, Edelbrock, Milodon, Aeromotive, Superformance (gaskets), TTI, and Powermaster. Call Matt Deane in Parts Dept. (888) 379-1925 to pre order
Inland Empire Driveline Service: Sells: New Driveshafts, rebuilds and/or balances Driveshafts, New ONE-PIECE new Challenger & Charger driveshaft solution
Schumacher Creative Services: Engine Swap kits, Headers, torque straps,
Glen Ray Radiator: restoration radiators. Call to save shipping. Coming from Wisconsin

Notable swappers:
The Mopar Shop: Full line of Mopar restoration parts.
McKellers Modified Rides -Drivetrain parts, brake conversions, trailer/towing/cargo hardware
ABC Moparts: - New and Rebuilt Dashpads, arm rest, interiors pads
MoparMarks - used parts sheetmetal @moparmarks

despite the best efforts of the weather to thwart me, i've got the dance floor installed.

it's time to party y'all!

e9BEdqzl.jpg

*goes back to furiously cleaning parts*

No stripper pole?

Enter disappointed face here
i thought it more prudent to install the underbed boxes (aka dead hooker storage) and like, hook up the vent for the gas tank and make a battery mount.

but there's still time... worst case we could always grab some of the axles or a driveshafts i'm bringing and fashion some type of impromptu welder and just make it happen. you still have the security guard's digits?

i thought it more prudent to install the underbed boxes (aka dead hooker storage) and like, hook up the vent for the gas tank and make a battery mount.

but there's still time... worst case we could always grab some of the axles or a driveshafts i'm bringing and fashion some type of impromptu welder and just make it happen. you still have the security guard's digits?
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

No. Big fat no.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

No. Big fat no.
if it's the smell of gear oil, just breathe thru your mouth. it'll be fine.

i've got a fire extinguisher in case we light off the bed decking.

big wendy and her lil' sis and 2nd cuz darla are coming in from east of little rock. if somebody has an air compressor we can get that pool blowed up and they'll do some mud wrasslin'. word has it darla might bring a friend who's got all her real teeth! but they for sure bringing that famous onion dip!

The Saturday Cruise-In is at Stonefire Grill 4pm to 9pm

Spring Fling Mopar Only Cruise at Stonefire Grill Northridge - 4:00 pm - 9:00 pm

Located at 9229 Winnetka Ave, Los Angeles, CA 91311; See map

2024 SPRING FLING 36 SCHEDULE OF EVENTS 3_16_24 Page 001.jpg

2024 SPRING FLING 36 SCHEDULE OF EVENTS 3_16_24 Page 002.jpg

2024 SPRING FLING 36 SCHEDULE OF EVENTS 3_16_24 Page 003.jpg

Park is looking great. Was just there yesterday evening. The pictures below are from Yesterday.

Gopher holes are minimal too. They must have did something there.

The rain last weekend kept the dust down too.

Show Field:

Show 4_17_24.JPG

Swap Area:

Swap 4_17_24.JPG

Midway Area:

Midway 4_17_24.JPG

Last edited:
-
Back