Srt-68 Barracuda

-
Whaaaaat? Nobody woke me up to see it happen!

I feel like Rip Van Freekin Winkle over here!

I want to say how excited I am to hear that it's done and running. I want to see pictures and drool all over. I want to jump up and down and pat you on the back!

But I'm still a little wobbly from sleeping soooooo long.

CONGRATULATIONS DAVID!!!!!!

Oh BTW since you were away, I finished my wife's Jamaican Blu Baby.

Thought you would like to see it.

Hope your feeling good these days.............Mop

100_5446.jpg

100_5447.jpg

100_5330.jpg

Just got done reading through this whole build! Just wow!!! Can't wait to see more pics.

Also didn't know what an idiot (in a good way) @momoparman is!! Lol! I burst out laughing several times reading this build!!

Thanks for the compliment. It's takes a smart man to understand my stupid humor. :lol:

I will hijack it again, and spend the next 3 weeks talking about my tomato plants and the amazing salsa and pizza sauce (red swill) that I will make with them, if I don't see a picture in the next 24 hours!

I swear!

Allright dadgummit! I will reply and start the madness once again when I get a new camera. Be patient MOP and get some rest.... I will say this--the car is a unruly beast.

I love unruly anything, so I am stoked! Glad to see you still have all your fingers, and can still type.

I'll drink beer and stand by until I see the beauty.

i've seen a bunch of C@C coverage but haven't seen any pics of your car. at least i don't think i have, i guess it would help to know what it looks like.... i went back a few pages to find the last pic of it and got tired. guess i'll wait patiently, like mop--- ha ha

Allright dadgummit! I will reply and start the madness once again when I get a new camera. Be patient MOP and get some rest.... I will say this--the car is a unruly beast.
Tease. If you don't soon they may revolt. :mob:

Believe it or not I harvested about 6 pounds this morning and I am about to make some fresh pizza sauce then can it.

Over the next few days I will document the procedure to create this amazing sauce. Pictures and details will follow.

Dave, I know most garage sales have at least one old digi camera in the pile.....just sayin. :poke:

Last edited:
HOME MADE PIZZA SAUCE

Start with fresh tomatoes. Picking them from the vine the day you make sauce, will ensure that they are the freshest possible. Fresh Basil, Thyme and Jalapenos will enhance the flavor.

IMG_20160724_114303.jpg

Last edited:
Still dirty after a 5 hour drive to Carlisle. Get over it. I don't want to waste another day of having to hear about MOP's recipes--although I would like a jar when yer done.

DSCN0001.JPG

DSCN0002.JPG

11221290_10204000553688645_5779799066276863789_n.jpg

DSCN0004.JPG

DSCN0009.JPG

DSCN0006.JPG

DSCN0007.JPG

DSCN0011.JPG

DSCN0008.JPG

DSCN0005.JPG

That is 100% badass!!!!! When I heard the change to rootbeer/orange I didn't figure I'd like it but that car looks AWESOME!!!

And as mop would say "count those exclamation points!" Lol

Helllllllll yea!!!!!!!

That's 6 out of 5 exclamation points baby!

Nice job. Turned out like I expected, beautiful. The chrome for the vinyl top is a way cool touch that I have never seen, so Kudos to you!
Sorry though.........no pizza sauce for you. All that work and I only got 4 jars, so I no share with nobody sept family.

How about a couple 3/4 shots, while your out there learning how to focus your camera. It never gets old.....:thankyou:

IMG_20160724_191950.jpg

Helllllllll yea!!!!!!!

That's 6 out of 5 exclamation points baby!

Nice job. Turned out like I expected, beautiful. The chrome for the vinyl top is a way cool touch that I have never seen, so Kudos to you!
Sorry though.........no pizza sauce for you. All that work and I only got 4 jars, so I no share with nobody sept family.

How about a couple 3/4 shots, while your out there learning how to focus your camera. It never gets old.....:thankyou:

View attachment 1714953579

I will get more pics. Was looking for at least 9 exclamations..... As for the vinyl trim, you have seen it before on the Dart--same approach--I love the look. It's like the waist big bling bracelet on a stripper... It just works, although there is something missing. Beautiful.

MOP, I hope you choke on yer sauce you greedy man. Grow more fruit and share.

I will get more pics. Was looking for at least 9 exclamations..... As for the vinyl trim, you have seen it before on the Dart--same approach--I love the look. It's like the waist big bling bracelet on a stripper... It just works, although there is something missing. Beautiful.

MOP, I hope you choke on yer sauce you greedy man. Grow more fruit and share.

-
Back