Srt-68 Barracuda

-
Spent a lot of time on the Platte river doing the same things when I was a younger man.......good times in Nebraska.

Not as much foliage but the river bottoms are all sand witch makes them fun to wade in.

Signature in GoMango.

DSC_1706 (Small).jpg

Work @ work is done for the day. 3 more coats of primer. Lookin' slick. It'll all be ready for a final block on Monday when I return. And then.................

even more primer 001 (Small).jpg

even more primer 002 (Small).jpg

What more color drama?

Can we stand another round of the color blind wheel?

Soak up some sun, water and beer and lets talk again on tuesday......I still like the rootbeer, cream and sienna combo.

Mop

It'll all be ready for a final block on Monday when I return. And then.................

dude.. we're working Monday? well I guess that's ok. we've gotta make some time on this carp.

ps: are the strippers gunna stop by the shop 'bout lunch time?

What more color drama?

not so much..

HEY! Have a great Memorial Day weekend everyone. Have fun, let your hair down.. but please remember what the holiday stands for.

Thanks to all who have given the ultimate gift to this land that we love..

Here Here.....I'm gonna pull out Mr. Glocky, aim at my Taliban tree (Nasty Thorny Locust) and dump a box of 9mm casings on the ground in memory of our fallen hero's.

Everyone be safe and get shizzled outa your gourds at home or at your campsite.

NOBODY DRIVE DRUNK PLEASE AND WEAR YOUR SAFETY BELTS.

CLICK IT OR TICKET.

Mop

Here Here.....I'm gonna pull out Mr. Glocky, aim at my Taliban tree (Nasty Thorny Locust) and dump a box of 9mm casings on the ground in memory of our fallen hero's.

Everyone be safe and get shizzled outa your gourds at home or at your campsite.

NOBODY DRIVE DRUNK PLEASE AND WEAR YOUR SAFETY BELTS.

CLICK IT OR TICKET.

Mop

Couldnt have said it better myself

Late man......I can't stand all the f'n canuks on this site that blather on and don't have a clue how we save there asses from destruction every day yet they wanna pretend they are better than us......you rock..keep on the car.

I am almost done and am shooting for goodguys Des Moines.

Hang it.

Mop

It's not like I haven't been hard at it. How many boring body-work stories and pics can you suffer? Still blocking. And ordering small things I had forgotten two months ago.

a&w logo.jpeg

Hey 5.7 I'll bet now would be a good time to rob a bank, because I'm sure you don't have any fingerprints left from all that block sanding. Plus you can gather additional funds for the build..

-
Back