srt jeep

-

daredevil

Reaction score
Got a chance to look at a Grand Cherokee SRT today with a big Garrett turbo and jeeezzzuus that thing was bad to be on the street. a little spool lag but then holy smokes. I wouldnt run it with my indy head 500. And the nut job plans on a 2 turbo upgrade with 50 lbs of boost. He says hes shooting for worlds fastest srt jeep.

50 lbs of boost?!?! I wonder what it would take to have the block and heads cut from billet as a single, nightmare-to-install-valves-in unit. :wink:

he was talking about a lot of block upgrades and a girde in the bottom end. He,s one of those with bottomless pockets

I love the SRT jeeps. A couple of them runnin around up in Tulsa. They are some bad dudes from the factory, let alone when you get to hoppin' em up. One of the jeeps in Tulsa has TYCOON as a personal plate. cute.

Check it out. The Jeep gets chased down on the top end but check out that launch!! & listen to the jeep at :30!! Wicked!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epmGE--EtN0

have driven a few of these .... yes they have alot of power but cant keep up with a srt Charger or srt 300 or srt Challenger. I was very dissapointed in there handling capabilites for a SRT. The ride is really rough in comparison to the other SRT lines too. Now all that being said I wouldnt kick one out of my garage.... but I would trade it for another SRT line car :)

Twin turbos ?? wow....gotta have deep pockets to hold up to that.

cool though.

-RPM

-
Back