ss springs

-
hey with the SS springs do you have to lengthen the brake lines?

I certainly hope not...I haven't mounted the springs yet, so don't know. I haven't seen anyone write about that in any of the threads I have read. It's not like your lifting a truck, just an inch or so over stock is what I expect to get. I would think the rubber brake line onto the rear end could move that much more. I guess I'll find out sooner or later.

I certainly hope not...I haven't mounted the springs yet, so don't know. I haven't seen anyone write about that in any of the threads I have read. It's not like your lifting a truck, just an inch or so over stock is what I expect to get. I would think the rubber brake line onto the rear end could move that much more. I guess I'll find out sooner or later.
yeah I was just worried that the inch that you are removing is what the stock came with for play in bumps and stuff. Would hate to over extend the line and brake it.

It's a good idea to check as the A body rubber hose is short. Some people move the bracket,or use a C body rear hose.It's a must if you run longer rear shocks.

No problem with my stock hose. But then I have a 8 3/4. That may make a difference.

It's a good idea to check as the A body rubber hose is short. Some people move the bracket,or use a C body rear hose.It's a must if you run longer rear shocks.

-
Back