st.louis mopar show

-

440outlawdart

Reaction score
st.louis mopar show

428698196_10225062405255844_5517515670372362683_n.jpg

@Dan the man ain't this in your neck of the woods? you best beat feets over there see if you can't find yourself a deal on a car!

Weather for Saturday is only spotty showers, but not everywhere, Sunday no chance of any precip at all. Car show is Saturday only.

Giving up my age now, raced my 70 340 Duster there in the 70's and 80's when we raced in the opposite direction then they do now.

I went for about 4 hours on Saturday. There was around 7 swap meet vendors. Not many race cars. I'd say maybe 50 car show entrees. It's sad just not near what monster mopar used to be. They ran the normal Saturday program with the mopar show. Even with that the pits couldn't have been half full.

i went saturday entered in the car show havent been in 10 years because since scott passed the real monster mopars are long gone.so i seen it havent changed small swap meet,small car show.half empty pits with more other makes racers than mopars.they have to bring in other make because it went so down hill.so ill go back in another 10 years to see if it changed.by then ill be dead

-
Back