St.Thomas Raceway 50th Anniversary!

-

pettybludart

Reaction score
It,s St.Thomas Raceway,s 50th anniversary here in Ontario this weekend.# days of racing,bracket racing,nostalgia racing,car show.I,m heading out there friday,so if any other members are going by...stop and say hi.:D

Good luck Scott! I'm going to TMP. I'll text you YOUR dial around noon... J/k. Sorry again.
HaHa!! I,ll be jetting down once I get to the track friday evening,cause it supposed to be around 30*C.I hope to be dialing for 10.80,s.Good luck at TMP.

P.S There was alot of Oshweegen speedway people at TMP last weekend.I,ve heard rumors they bought the Drag strip and road course too.??

Hey Scott

I will be there with the Henry J, looking forward to it. Probably arrive early Saturday monring :thumrigh: Sounds like it could be a very busy weekend there :headbang:
I hope the weather stays dry [-o<

Derrick

Hey Scott

I will be there with the Henry J, looking forward to it. Probably arrive early Saturday monring :thumrigh: Sounds like it could be a very busy weekend there :headbang:
I hope the weather stays dry [-o<

Derrick
Hey Derrick,thats cool your bringing the Henry J.:DMaybe I can get some video of you making a pass.Don,t say the "R" word(Rain):protest:

Look for me in the shade.:glasses7:

-
Back