St.Thomas Raceway Turkey Nationals Oct.12-13

-

pettybludart

Reaction score
Its that time of year again for the Turkey Nationals at St.Thomas Raceway Oct.12-13.
Hope to see some FABO racers out for some"End of the season"racing.:burnout:

Just a reminder for any member that needs something to do while out cruising in the nice sunny weather saturday/sunday.Stop by for some racing or just to watch.:burnout:

Thank you for the reminder Scott =D> I see a new best time in your future :cheers: Have a happy Thanks Giving Strong end my Canadian friend :eek:ccasion:

Scott

I have some work I want to try and get done on the cuda this weekend so staying close to home. I may try and get out to Cayuga Monday for some time trials if the weather co-operates. Have some Turkey for me.

Dave

Scott

I have some work I want to try and get done on the cuda this weekend so staying close to home. I may try and get out to Cayuga Monday for some time trials if the weather co-operates. Have some Turkey for me.

Dave
Hey Dave,good luck with with your improvements on the Cuda.

Well the Turkey Nationals at St.Thomas was packed like a stuffed turkey LOL.With 320 cars/trucks running 2 programs,it was hectic with cars hitting the staging lanes from both sides of the track:banghead:Racing was called off at 8:30pm saturday night due to rain.They only got into the 2nd round of eliminations due to the amount of cars.Turkey was good and had a ok time(mostly waiting to get called up for time trials).My friend Mike said he seen Andy(Captain Canuck)on friday night doing some T&T.I didn,t see him,so not sure if it was Andy??Til next year...Happy Thanksgiving all!:D

Hey Scott. Dad was there.. won his first round and was sick of waiting around all day so he went home.

Sounded like they bit off more then they could chew.....

-
Back