Stanley Cup Playoffs 2012

-

Wylde1

"No Value Added" Member
Reaction score
So who's getting ready for the playoffs this year? My Sens start against the Rangers on Thursday. If we hadn't lost our last 3 regular games we would have been up against the Bruins. That would not have been good for us as Boston has beat us 5 out of 6 times. On the plus side, we have beat the Rangers 3 out of 4 times.

Wylde1.

GO SENS GO!!!!!!

All of the teams in the playoffs this year, have better odds than my Red Wings. Time for Holland, Babcock, and the rest of the staff to go...... To many wussie Europeans on the frickin team!

smlveightis; ya gotta root for an original 8... now that my habs are done I like the next winningest ( is that a word) Lord Stanley winner and thats got to be the wings, go Redwings go!!!

Well since my team is one that cannot be mentioned with playoffs....

I will stick to my canadian teams and root for the Canucks!

Ottawa and Vancouver for finals!!!

Slight correction from above... it is the original 6 not 8.

LETS GO RED WINGS. (pretty low odds this year but I am growing my Zetter-beard)

Wylde1, you mispelled it.

It's GO PENS GO!!
Seriously though, Phillie is a tough team for us to play. When the games are played clean they are very physical. When they are played dirty...well...you know. :violent1:

Wylde1, you mispelled it.

It's GO PENS GO!!
Seriously though, Phillie is a tough team for us to play. When the games are played clean they are very physical. When they are played dirty...well...you know. :violent1:

Phillie tough? Dirty??

We have a history with them. Watch this classic from March 5, 2004. :boxing:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1-25s4uwFQ"]Unbelievable Hockey Fight - YouTube[/ame]

Wylde1.

GO BRUINS!!!!! Back to back championships!!!! As long they play like they did in November and not the last two months.

That is one team that it would be really cool to see win one , bet you can buy any seat in the house for the games still too.
Usually when a team changes coaches because of lack of performance it takes awhile to make a difference. Not sure what he did to light a fire under them but it was an immediate turn around for the Blues. It has been a bit since they even made the playoffs so hopefully they will give it a good go and not get blown out inthe first round. Tickets to the playoffs are going pretty quick.

smlveightis; ya gotta root for an original 8...

Original 8 ?

IMG_0187.jpg

I'm rooting for the Red Wings, then Black Hawks. In that order.

Go Wings!

My favorite hockey fight:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOCXfu_mWyY&feature=related"]Detroit Red Wings vs Colorado Avs (HD '97 brawl) - YouTube[/ame]

Wow, what a great vid. After the Penguins I gotta say I like the Wings. But, the Avs had a great team there for a couple years back then. Forsberg, Sakic, Roy, etc...what a team!

-
Back