Started on a 470

-

Bigdummy

Not a Nova
Reaction score
I'm not making much I was going to build a big mtr but can't afford it so I'm building a 470.I got the block and crank.Im hoping for 600 at the tires on E85 then give it some giggle juice.maybe in a few weeks I'll get the rods and pistons.Im looking at Indy ez heads and a eddy intake.

In working on the same build now bigdummy i havent ordered pistons yet but i have most all other parts to start the build but i just did a partial block fill on my block and plan on letting set for atleast 3 weeks
Good luck
Aaron

I've been looking at Ross pistons ,they handle a 250 shot

Did you see one of the last posts on the 451 manifesto thread Andyf posts a pdf of the different off the self pistons. Thought id pass that on
Good luck im in the process of building some headers and loving it
Aaron

Was just fixin to order rods and Pistons and my step son ran into trouble between work and this rent house and I loaned him the money.He is basically a good kid ,helps his mom mow and stuff around the house when I'm gone.I have to show him how to buget himself cause I didn't have fun making him and can't take care of him

Sounds like a fun build. I may have a set of cnc ported EZ heads for sale real soon if you're interested. Pm me if you are.

Can't wait to get rid of the rv cammed motor

[ame]https://youtu.be/nPOZJWNhjhg[/ame]

-
Back