Starting on my first build here in SE PA

-
Reaction score
Hi I have owned this car for 10 years and have finally gotten to a place where I can start really getting into it. So far I have cut out and replaced the floor pan with the one piece unit from amd. Lots of work to go but hopefully I'll make some good progress over winter.

Welcome and what kind of car are you building?

Welcome to FABO from a native born Pennsylvanian!!

Left south central PA when I joined the Air Force and haven't lived there since. Still visit buddies once and a while.

I guess I should have included the model. It's a beautiful 67 barracuda notchback. Console car. Originally a 273 2 barrel automatic. Original engine is long gone.

Welcome! There is a wealth of knowledge on this site. Be sure to start a resto thread on your car and your progress as you go along!

Welcome from Delaware County PA!

I had a notch back 273 Formula S about 30 years ago that I never managed to finish restoring. It was a great car, but Life got in the way of getting it done. :(

Attachments

• img024.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 147
Hi from Florida! Congrats on your first build. It'll be the best expensive frustrating headbangingly awesome ride. Welcome to the party!

Hi I have owned this car for 10 years and have finally gotten to a place where I can start really getting into it. So far I have cut out and replaced the floor pan with the one piece unit from amd. Lots of work to go but hopefully I'll make some good progress over winter.

Welcome, im from White Deer PA. just below williamsport

Welcome from SE PA, Hatfield area. I'm just starting my first real build also. Build thread coming soon. Can peek my engine in my avatar :)

Hope to see you around!

-
Back