Starting point Ramcharger

-
Looks great memike.
Thank you Cliff, I finely took the dry rotted rear tires off and drove it today :cheers: The sun popped out so I gave him a bath :glasses7:

LOVE those Ramchargers! I want one. :-D

Looking great Mike -- can't wait to hear that beast fire up.
Yea!! I need to do a sound bite video :eek:ops: He sounds good and is getting there before wet cold weather get's here :thumrigh:
I have 7 of the wheels I have on the front so I am going to sand blast the color off a pair of them so they match the rear :thumrigh:

Ram Wagon has new meat on the rear now :cheers: when I get back from Metropolis (Big Pool tournament)I will put the tail lights on.

Attachments

• Creed's Rod 058.jpg
    164 KB · Views: 164
  • Creed's Rod 060.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 167
  • Creed's Rod 061.jpg
    161.7 KB · Views: 158
Well the trans pan had a pin hole in it from some one at some time dragging it on a floor I think, It was there before I had it all rebuilt but never leaked :mrgreen: Know after about 600 mile it decided to show it's ugly head :eek:ops: Well for know I have used brake cleaner and scuffed up good with 220 grit paper and patched it with J.B weld, I seen this when I was installing my new radiator so it was a no brainer, I drained the radiator and trans and installed the radiator so I could get it ready for our Arkansas winter coming
DANG!! I did not get a picture of the radiator :eek:ops: Here is what going on today :cheers:
The transmission is doing great :burnout:
I will do a new filter change as it came with my gasket kit, what you see is a brand new rebuild and it looks good to me :cheers:

Attachments

• Creeds 600 VLX 025.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 155
  • Creeds 600 VLX 026.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 145
  • Creeds 600 VLX 027.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 158
  • Creeds 600 VLX 029.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 155
  • Creeds 600 VLX 030.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 152
What a nice day today :cheers: I removed the repaired pan and replaced it with a nice one today
I bought from our member Josh B. Thank you on a great price delivered to my front door :cheers: Thank you Josh :D:D

Attachments

• 904 trans RC 020.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 124
  • 904 trans RC 021.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 121
  • 904 trans RC 059.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 126
Oops, Removing pictures :poke: :sign3: I guess I should have posted these first.
No picture of it on:happy1:
It got dark quick :eek:ops:

Attachments

• 904 trans RC 022.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 130
  • 904 trans RC 024.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 130
I also put my good radiator in and ready for -35 below :cheers: and took pictures today.
I wish I new how to tell if this radiator Did come with this ramcharger
I was told it was the original one :glasses7: taken out when the previse owner took the 318 apart.

Attachments

• 904 trans RC 026.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 105
No leaks!! shifting perfect ! and running great :cheers:
I just put a big hickey out on the pavement that leads to my house on the hill :burnout::burnout:
Man I am soooooo happy to have Ram Wagon back on the road again :blob: :D Thank you goes out to our member Josh B. for a great deal on this trans pan :cheers:

Attachments

• 904 trans RC 069.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 112
  • 904 trans RC 070.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 126
  • 904 trans RC 071.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 114
  • 904 trans RC 073.jpg
    171.1 KB · Views: 122
  • 904 trans RC 074.jpg
    193.2 KB · Views: 117
Hey Mike,When they knocked out the windows on mine they broke my new taillight lenses too. I had bought new from jc whitney and they were cheap. Just wanted to let you know as I saw yours has a hole. Its looking pretty good brother. The rad in my 53 has the same numbers mike and its on the Ramcharger chassis so yes thats ma,s original.

Hey Mike,When they knocked out the windows on mine they broke my new taillight lenses too. I had bought new from jc whitney and they were cheap. Just wanted to let you know as I saw yours has a hole. Its looking pretty good brother. The rad in my 53 has the same numbers mike and its on the Ramcharger chassis so yes thats ma,s original.

Thank you brother Pete :cheers: I posted on For Trucks only that I needed a set and a member sold me these oem for $20 and hand delivered them to me at Monster Mopar Weekend :D He gave me a heck of a deal on them didn't he :D

Attachments

• 904 trans RC 072.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 106
Thank you brother Pete :cheers: I posted on For Trucks only that I needed a set and a member sold me these oem for $20 and hand delivered them to me at Monster Mopar Weekend :D He gave me a heck of a deal on them didn't he :D

Hell yeah.:rolleyes:

Enjoying a cold frosted mug this evening and thought I would add to this thread . Creed drove over some new sealer on a paved road, that is not rubber on the 1/4ers.

Ram Wagon First Hickey :eek:ccasion:
Not a blistering burn out just a dead stop romp :drinkers:
memike happy :D

Attachments

• THREE MOPARS 018.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 103
  • THREE MOPARS 016.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 111
  • THREE MOPARS 014.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 93
  • THREE MOPARS 013.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 102
  • THREE MOPARS 009.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 92
MIKEEEEE! I too am enjoying a cold drink :)
A bloody Mary from O,liv,garden and a beer with my two sons and two Granddaughters :cheers: and my wife and daughter-inlaw :D
I cam home poured me a shot of Tequila and opened a beer and poured it in an old dog and suds frosted mug last night :happy1:

Next on the todo list is sand blast a pair of the wheels I have on the front so they match the rear :coffee2: I don't know what the factory used when they put the color on but it is tuff as nails :shaking2:

Attachments

• THREE MOPARS 007.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 96
You messed up your left foot? Sounds like you have been speed shifting the clutch in Victoria again :-D

I hope your foot gets better qwik!!
Know that I think about it this could be the problem.

An update on the only part I was missing.
Creed tied a rope to pull the latch so we could tilt the passenger seat to open.
Great price shipped and the correct year model with his help.
A member here and and truck only I believe
I will get that info and add it to this old thread and do my part and
give his great help a positive feed back :happy1:

Attachments

• Car show wedding pic's 149.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 86
-
Back