Steering column help needed!

-

70dart318

Reaction score
image.jpeg
i recently picked up a 1970 dart as a project. I tore down the steering column and replaced the ignition switch wire and new key and tumbler. Thanks to the how to sticky on here. However I ran into an issue. I'm not sure how it was rigged but I'm missing the last piece that the steering wheel bolts onto. This is what I have and all I have left is the steering wheel. I don't know the name of the piece or any idea how to find one. Please help!

Horn ring. That is what that bras roller contacts, the weel shoud just go on the spline with a washer and nut. Put a add in the wanted section here. .

Stock steering wheel went onto the column shaft and secured with a nut. Integrated center hub.
If you have some other steering wheel ( like a tuff wheel ) you will need the hub/adapter for that wheel. For my 14 inch momo type wheel, that 1 inch billet aluminum adapter for the 67 column spline took 3 months to find. Good luck

Cool thanks for the help guys. Good to know I can get by in the meantime

image.jpeg
I dug around in the pics of it when I bought it and found this one and never realized it was just bolted on the spline before.

-
Back