steps to removing the condensor

-
was that your post I read about someone not having power for 5 days ?

I always intended to have the AC fixed but I'm starting to get realistic, it aint happening any time soon
then when I started plotting my cold air intake I noticed the lines were in the way, so I decided to rip the whole thing out

Yeah, I posted in there about my experience in the great blackout of 2003...

Coincidentally my power went out today for about an hour and a half, but we're feeling much better now....

My oldest boy just drove to Detroit today and just arrived about 15 minutes ago...

glad to hear it came back on

how long will junior be in MI ?
there is a big swap meet at the Gilmore car museum this Saturday called "mopar at the red barns"

glad to hear it came back on

how long will junior be in MI ?
there is a big swap meet at the Gilmore car museum this Saturday called "mopar at the red barns"

He plans on staying for a few weeks or longer...

He took his Shelby and is going to look for a job out there... In the meantime, he's planning on spending some time with my head guy to learn more about engines and machining them...

Since he has the Shelby, I'm sure he's going to go to the Woodward Dream Cruise... He likes to take it to the Snake Pit in Ferndale, MI and rub elbows with the fellow Cobra owners... [Only Cobras allowed in the Snake Pit...]

Then he cruises Woodward... His grandma lives less than a mile from the start of the cruise, so he has a good home base to cruise out of...

He grew up in Detroit, so he has many friends that he goes to visit and hang out with.

That's his only Ford, he has two old Mopars and drives a jeep Cherokee every day....

I'm sure he will... :D

I hope he stays out of trouble... :mad:

want me to check with my pastor if there is a good fundamental Baptist church near where he is staying ?
I'm sure I can find a preacher who will hang him over hell ;)

want me to check with my pastor if there is a good fundamental Baptist church near where he is staying ?
I'm sure I can find a preacher who will hang him over hell ;)

Grandma will whoop his @ss if he gets too far out of line...

God bless her for that

I always thought if my parents would have whooped me when I was little it wouldn't have taken me so long to turn into the terrific guy I am today

Yeah it was pretty simple... i just unbolted everything, removed lines, loosened radiatior amd raised it so i could access the lower grill or latch support bolts, loosened that support and pulled the condenser out, grill and fan attached. i wasnt worried about scratching the condenser. It took no time and was simple. Rebolted everything with stainless and poof. Done.

-
Back