Still having site trouble

-

pittsburghracer

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Is anyone else having to use the little arrow on the left hand bottom side of their phone to get out of something. If I’m 10 pages deep I have to do this process 10 times. This site is acting very crazy for me and my yearly subscription is about up. Second guessing if I’ll go gold again.

To add to this if I don’t use the arrow to get back to the main screen that page is still up when I come back two hours later.

I'll move this thread to website questions.

Is anyone else having to use the little arrow on the left hand bottom side of their phone to get out of something. If I’m 10 pages deep I have to do this process 10 times. This site is acting very crazy for me and my yearly subscription is about up. Second guessing if I’ll go gold again.
What kind of phone do you have? I don't see a arrow on my Samsung/Android

Just to leave here now I’ll have to hit the arrow to get back to general then hit it again to get back to main screen.

Just to leave here now I’ll have to hit the arrow to get back to general then hit it again to get back to main screen.

you mean you cant scroll up? iphones just had an update last night -- maybe its something to do with that? Im not seeing a problem here though

you mean you cant scroll up? iphones just had an update last night -- maybe its something to do with that? Im not seeing a problem here though

This started last going into last weekend when the site was super slow reloading and freezing. Others complained too. Here’s a picture of the black back arrow on my screen. A little while ago when I tried to come here all I got was a white screen.

9F7C20BF-6F0E-4FE1-88AF-D886B91302AB.png

I just scroll up. I don't have a Eye phone though.

Sounds like a Google product > using Google Chrome. Switch over temporarily to Safari browser that comes on your iphone 12.

☆☆☆☆☆

I switched to safari and shut off my phone. So far it’s the same but but I’ll play around. Thanks.

Have to pull up the site on a laptop or desktop computer and see if it does the same thing.

Process of Elimination, see if the problem is with your phone?

☆☆☆☆☆

Here’s my iPhone using Safari, my little black arrow is pointing up.

IMG_5880.jpeg

-
Back