-
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikgas01

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking to trade for a nice fast street car. NO JUNK,no projects.10k for mine. It come from Cali a couple months ago. That is what I have in it and that is what I want. Offering it one more time before I start ripping it apart. It runs perfect so that is why I want something else. It will be hard to find a more solid one than this one.Located in Iowa. Get a hold of me for a ton more photos.
004-15.jpg

003-14.jpg

002-14.jpg

002-15.jpg

001-17.jpg

002-16.jpg

024-1.jpg

This is probably one of the most SOLID 63`s out there. The floors,rockers,trunk,trunk extensions,trunk floors,inner fenders,trunk lid,hood,doors,cowl,frame and fenders,all solid,no holes and nice pinch welds!Everything rebuilt or replaced,numbers matching 318/push button runs EXCELLENT! Runs,looks/drives EXCELLENT!The paint job is not show but good driver.All exterior lights work,high beams,low beams,park,turn,brake,tail,reverse and license plate light as well as gas gauge,speedometer,high beam light and radio light. Heck even the emergency brake works great! Fly here,drive home. These cars are very rare. Out of 650 Mopars at Mopars on the Mississippi, I had the only 63 Plymouth. What makes it more rare is the condition of the car. Located in Iowa.Will trade for a FAST 72 or older Mopar. I just want to go fast again! I DON`T WANT ANY PROJECTS that need paint and body work. STRAIGHT TRADES ONLY OR 10 GRAND!

I guess i missed by one year. It's a 73 slant six Duster that's been converted correctly to a "Go Fast" 440 with the same wheels you have on your car. I've probably got $10,000 in the drivetrian alone. Pics are on here somewhere. Sherwood Green and a get down street car. Maybe 1000 miles on the car and it's been on the road for 3 or 4 yrs.
Small Block

ive only seen pics of that 73 youve got smallblock & judging by the others ive seen like that black 72 you got rid of youve definitley got an eye for detail , if i were you kikgas id trade in a minute , his 73 is nice & youd definetley be goin' fast ...

go to the posts he started , its on 5/5/09 73 440 duster ....some pics

I will sweeten the deal. I will give my 02 Cavalier that is LOADED AND my 63 for the right car!It has 125k on it and has about every option you could get.It is a GREAT school/work car that gets awesome mileage and looks good to boot!
005-13.jpg

cavi006-1.jpg

007-13.jpg

cavi008-1.jpg

cavi002.jpg

Ok, I will try this...... I will go 2 grand cash and my car for???????? You deliver.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back