Stolen Car hauler

-
Great to hear you got it back. What a major PITA! for you guys.. May the racing gods shine on you ...Next time out.

Happens all the time I have placed a Hidden GPS Tracking device in my trailer it has a alert tied to the alarm plus your phone and email. even if the battery is disconnected the system still works it will footprint track the trailer. Purchased from Tommy Johson Sr. in Mooresville NC. cost $500.00 it will give you the egde on thiefs catch them before they get to the offload location

Good thing the fine men from Tenn. found them, they (we) still hang thiev's in Oklahoma, then we shoot 'um.

Good thing the fine men from Tenn. found them, they (we) still hang thiev's in Oklahoma, then we shoot 'um.

AFTER WE Drag Them In Ohio...

Killing them is TOO KIND.....

TRASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!That's All I can put them in a Class with....

SS:finga::angry6::angry5::angryfir::axe::violent2::cussing::violent1:

Happens all the time I have placed a Hidden GPS Tracking device in my trailer it has a alert tied to the alarm plus your phone and email. even if the battery is disconnected the system still works it will footprint track the trailer. Purchased from Tommy Johson Sr. in Mooresville NC. cost $500.00 it will give you the egde on thiefs catch them before they get to the offload location

Hell they have these cheaper nowadays and EASY to use...I have a buddy that sold a car to a guy and found out he wasn't legit(His Cashiers Check was a Forgery and Name Address Etc was all False).He followed everything right to his car and They had already taken the engine out and had it sold but was still at the property.He gave $200 for his.I'll ask him what it was...Damn Good Thinking on his part....

SS:sign7::downtown:\\:D/

-
Back