Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Welded up muffler for son’s mower. 45 hp diesel with 10 foot cut. So far hes into it for 6 grand and hasnt cut a blade of grass.
Should be worth 8 or 9 when its running.

I saved a turtle also!
DSC06012.JPG

I was in class 1950-1980 car. 1960 Impala won. And he deserved it. Great guy. 80 years old. Bought the car new on his 21st birthday. After he got married, he sold it to friend of his wife. Bought it back in 2005 after he sold his business. Restored it, but still has almost all original chrome in great shape.
It was a fun day though. It was the towns 'street fair', so a little different mix of people than many stand alone car shows. Lot of people really liked the Duster.

194B1357-64DA-4CC6-ACBA-E1248F7726B7.jpeg

Last edited:
About to cut up my dump trailer part 2.
Remove lower 1/2 of dump box.

I thought you saved/sold the roof. ?
Found rust in it If I wont use it not for sale. YES I AM THAT GUY! On a side note a friend of mine got his comerial shop ripped off the other day. Guuess what his air tools are on craigslist. Should be interesting getting them for $20 EACH. I REALLY HOPE THEY PULL ON ME WHEN I tell them they are stolen BY YOUY freaking n...….s. A few more wiggers out of the count. I just have to keep my FRIEND Ken in control to get the cops there before he shoots them. I just will be packing a dewalt drill throw away and a 1911. Ever see a face when a drill comes close I have 20 K later! A bullet point 3/4 drill bit makes a statement!
**** them

Found rust in it If I wont use it not for sale. YES I AM THAT GUY! On a side note a friend of mine got his comerial shop ripped off the other day. Guuess what his air tools are on craigslist. Should be interesting getting them for $20 EACH. I REALLY HOPE THEY PULL ON ME WHEN I tell them they are stolen BY YOUY freaking n...….s. A few more wiggers out of the count. I just have to keep my FRIEND Ken in control to get the cops there before he shoots them. I just will be packing a dewalt drill throw away and a 1911. Ever see a face when a drill comes close I have 20 K later! A bullet point 3/4 drill bit makes a statement!
**** them

Good that you found the thieves selling the loot on CL... F'ing idiots...

Just keep in control and let the cops do their work - don't do anything that can get you in trouble...

Good that you found the thieves selling the loot on CL... F'ing idiots...

Just keep in control and let the cops do their work - don't do anything that can get you in trouble...
Details at 11:00...

**** them
:popcorn:

Anyone happen to have a front bench seat for a 1969 b body 2dr that would part with it??? Please??!!

Got the anodizing off. Found another article that said use EZ Off oven cleaner. Had some so tried it, worked pretty good. I have the trunk extension pieces fully sanded and ready to polish. The trunk lip, I need to take out a few dents and sand it down. Tomorrows project.

-
Back