Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I should be more careful with my remarks about oddities in the Mojave desert
th?id=OIP.jpg
th?id=OIP.jpg

I used to run around with this guy in Barstow :rofl:

Noon here.75% of the snow is now placed neatly along the edges of my driveway. Have a 12 silverado that is feeling a little under the weather. Maf sees 44.6 grams/sec when im thinking it should be around 6 at idle. So, compared it to the avalanche. Yup. 6. So fuel air ratio is a lot rich.

Well, replaced maf sensor in chevy, throwed it outside and brought caravan in to thaw.
Will test the chevy in morning.

I had fun at the service desk ba
Well, replaced maf sensor in chevy, throwed it outside and brought caravan in to thaw.
I had fun back in 85 or so at the dealer with MAF sensors. I diagnosed a lot at the service desk. A tap or a squeeze and the engine coughs or dies. Send the customer up front for a coffee and throw one on. Usually a done deal.

I had fun back in 85 or so at the dealer with MAF sensors. I diagnosed a lot at the service desk. A tap or a squeeze and the engine coughs or dies. Send the customer up front for a coffee and throw one on. Usually a done deal.
Your record is skipping

Wow. Lumber shot back up since the 7th of December. I bought 24 2x4x8s construction grade, 6.78 a pop. And I felt I was getting raped then. But I ended up needing 6 more. Went today, 13.10 a piece for the exact same dang thing.

Wood 02.jpeg

How do we report a moderator that posts the same thing 5 times in a row??? :rolleyes:

-
Back