Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Don’t know. It’s a legit question. All the yards, side walks , even the “parks” up there had standing grass 2-3 feet tall
Maybe they are keeping the ground surface cooler, only thing that i can think of

Its been raining a lot. No time.....
Well that makes sense!!
Good afternoon Tim , hope to get my tomatoe plants i started by seed in the ground soon here in northeast Arkansas

16490086070552627378535737649893.jpg

Well that makes sense!!
Good afternoon Tim , hope to get my tomatoe plants i started by seed in the ground soon here in northeast Arkansas

View attachment 1715900590
I am going to make several above ground growing boxes this year and grow tomatoes and squash, and other. I have gophers real bad and anything in the ground gets ruined. O and rabbits...

Have not seen a more beautiful rifle in a long time :thumbsup:
What was the yardage and powder (how hot of a shell) you shooting please
9.7 grains of unique topped with 260 grn FP bullet here is pix of cartridge next to a 9mm for size comparison. Was shooting from 25-100 yards. Do not replicate this load in your rifle, you always need to work up loads to a specific firearm. Just because it is safe in my rifle does not mean it is safe in another. PSA!

59510718-7909-47FC-87A3-B94641A9AEAB.jpeg

I am going to make several above ground growing boxes this year and grow tomatoes and squash, and other. I have gophers real bad and anything in the ground gets ruined. O and rabbits...
I hear that, moles, rabbit and dear here we have to fend off.

9.7 grains of unique topped with 260 grn FP bullet here is pix of cartridge next to a 9mm for size comparison. Was shooting from 25-100 yards. Do not replicate this load in your rifle, you always need to work up loads to a specific firearm. Just because it is safe in my rifle does not mean it is safe in another. PSA!

View attachment 1715900594
Wow, hot , but no worries, Mikie don't have a rifle yet, and I am a rookie when it comes to loading and will be leaving that up to shooters like you you.
Thank you for the picture , that 9mm looks poorly next to it

View attachment 1715900594
OK. So just say 'shooting little missiles' for those of us who don't know what you are talking about. :thumbsup:

Is there like an actual Law of Physics that says you will always spill/spread the most oil when it's the dirtiest blackest ?
Asking for a friend. :rolleyes:

Well the plan was to paint and install the headers on the mailbox today.
Rain off and on all day. Guess that's not going to happen.
Mostly nice, with an occasional spritz here. Changed oil on the wifes car that should have been done last fall..

Last time I planted pumpkins, the bloody snails ate vines right down to the roots :soapbox:.

-
Back