Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning all just another retiree day here.
Worked way to hard yesterday.
Buddy/neighbor came over with his tractor with bucket and disc.
We spent most of the 95-degree day pushing and burning the remainder of a huge wood pile the previous owner left me.
He disc'd around it 15 yards wide so I could leave it smoldering for the next few days.
Only one snake and lots of poison ivy. :thumbsup:
Careful burning poison ivy. I hear that is one of the worst ways that **** can get you...I usually only get it if I actually pull some by accident while weeding. I thought I had it near eliminated here but saw some the other day. Probably pick up some better weed killer. The stuff I have now is for lawns. Not strong enough

Yep. I usually fall asleep in my chair before the 10:00 news. I don't fight it any more.
If I fell asleep at 10, someone at work would probably wake me up...:poke:

Good Morning

Big Daddy signature in 2008...

It says "Stage 1" on the side... There was no stage one, only stage II and stage III....

Engine size states 426 max wedge... In 62 the only max wedge was 413, no 426 until 63... So I doubt it is an original max wedge car but a clone...
Technically no.

but a lot of people seem to call the 63 413 max wedge engine the stage 1 version. Simply because the factory immediately called the 426 max wedge stage two in 63 and in 64, it was called stage 3.

Nope, sorry. Year, make, model, transmission and a color percentage. That's all the information there is. Now there may be some specific info for GSS's.

No info for GSS cars. How do people throw out 1 of 1 or 1 of 15 and such if that is as far as we can go. Guessing? They made 10,098 Demons with 340. Then FY1 Top Banana is 1.2%. So, 1 of 121 made. Then as for bench seat, column shift auto? Then how many of those became GSS cars?

No info for GSS cars. How do people throw out 1 of 1 or 1 of 15 and such if that is as far as we can go. Guessing? They made 10,098 Demons with 340. Then FY1 Top Banana is 1.2%. So, 1 of 121 made. Then as for bench seat, column shift auto? Then how many of those became GSS cars?
10,089 I just responded to your thread. Mopar either didn't keep track or the information was lost in the fire. Yes there was a fire at Corporate headquarters and a lot of production records were lost.

So today is one of our Boys birthday today, here he is in the kitchen addressing a rabbit in the garden issue. He is a great Son!

633B1128-0A6C-4EC3-A437-7253F12AD1BC.jpeg

When figuring the 'rarity' of a car, ie 'x of y made' I would just look at the big stuff. drivetrain, convertible, color. I see people listing out all kind of little crap and think 'Who the hell cares?'. I'm pretty sure there were very few 'sparkly poop brown (aka Cinnamon Poly) 75 slant six Dusters made.:rolleyes: But nobody cares. :(

Yeah. Needs a bit more standoff.... but figure the rabbit isn't checking for silhouettes or muzzle flash :lol:

Small pulley and string to pull the flap inward and set up at the back of the mat. :rolleyes:
This same young man for Valentine’s Day this year cooked up a bunch of Duck and Deer hearts for his wife! She is the families number one Duck hunter! They crack me up.

When figuring the 'rarity' of a car, ie 'x of y made' I would just look at the big stuff. drivetrain, convertible, color. I see people listing out all kind of little crap and think 'Who the hell cares?'. I'm pretty sure there were very few 'sparkly poop brown (aka Cinnamon Poly) 75 slant six Dusters made.:rolleyes: But nobody cares. :(
Cool color! Hang around Brown? :poke::lol:

-
Back