Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Speaking of Bambi, Andy, my oldest, is grinding up his deer for some jerkey. He will squeeze out some strips and sticks and I will smoke them for him. Next few days. Photos to follow.
I like them as long as they are done to the point of being a little tough. One of the guys that worked for me years ago made 'jerky' that was like raw sausage. Ummm, no thanks.

Speaking of buying parts.
I assume there are specific valve stems for cast rims?? Should a big place like a Firestone have them or order from Summit??

I assume there are specific valve stems for cast rims. Should a big place like a Firestone have them or order from Summit??
Napa has a good selection of valve stem options in store. Just don't ask them what they work on. LOL

Just don't ask them what they work on. LOL
Yea. That seems to be the theme.
?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.gamified.uk%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2018%2F03%2Fface-palm.jpg

I assume there are specific valve stems for cast rims?? Should a big place like a Firestone have them or order from Summit??
News to me. The cast is machined to accept the typical tr13 valve stem. Could get fancy and buy those threaded leaky pos’s….

News to me. The cast is machined to accept the typical tr13 valve stem. Could get fancy and buy those threaded leaky pos’s….
Ah. Thanks. I have no idea thats why I'm asking.
Then only thing 'special' about the valve stems on these rims is the little decorative chrome ring.

So, i just realized itunes dropped all my music i loaded off my cd collection. Like 500 plus songs. Hope they are still in my laptop. Wife sold all my cd’s even though i wanted to keep em.

So, i just realized itunes dropped all my music i loaded off my cd collection. Like 500 plus songs. Hope they are still in my laptop. Wife sold all my cd’s even though i wanted to keep em.
I hate electronic storage I don't have control of. I have onedrive on phone and computer. Allows me to see my pics etc from either. WHEN IT WORKS. Was just trying to look at some saved pics and had to figure out where it was hiding them. :BangHead:

I hate electronic storage I don't have control of. I have onedrive on phone and computer. Allows me to see my pics etc from either. WHEN IT WORKS. Was just trying to look at some saved pics and had to figure out where it was hiding them. :BangHead:

Yeah...

Grab an external USB drive. The cost is low. I keep one in a Faraday bag inside the safe

Every time I pull out of the auto parts store parking lot this truck is sitting there. .... Near as I can tell it hasn't moved in a year

20220724_163126.jpg

-
Back