Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Recycled material makes for poor quality cast iron. A auto salvage yard north of here also had a line up of 100 old tractors from the 20's on. John Deere is in town and they bought them all. Good old single use cast iron.
Yeah. On one hand I want to scream from the rooftops to all the greenies that steel is infinitely recyclable unlike the plastic garbage we are inundated with it. But on the other hand ,without proper alloying and testing its really inferior.

Morning all on my second cup of coffee so my brain is now on.
Been sitting in the garage looking at my Scamp and thinking, and most of the time me thinking is a bad idea. lol
Had a brain fart and think I'm going to add a few things to my car like a Frodie hood scoop ( that would be me making my own)
A cover for the wiper motor and maybe more but still in the thinking stage.
Morning . An old man with time on his hands and time to think . Oh boy ! Could be trouble...or not!

Yeah. On one hand I want to scream from the rooftops to all the greenies that steel is infinitely recyclable unlike the plastic garbage we are inundated with it. But on the other hand ,without proper alloying and testing its really inferior.

We, the unwilling, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much, for so long, with so little, we are now qualified to do anything with nothing

Morning all on my second cup of coffee so my brain is now on.
Been sitting in the garage looking at my Scamp and thinking, and most of the time me thinking is a bad idea. lol
Had a brain fart and think I'm going to add a few things to my car like a Frodie hood scoop ( that would be me making my own)
A cover for the wiper motor and maybe more but still in the thinking stage.

The world is your oyster Fred

:lol:

312240127_435607078757508_1044388592378627710_n.jpg

Unclear origins but attributed to Konstantin Josef Jireček late 19th - early 20th Century
Its funny because it is routinely used to describe life in political office but from my perspective it clearly illustrates the life of a simple taxpayer.

Morning . An old man with time on his hands and time to think . Oh boy ! Could be trouble...or not!
Definitely trouble on my part Mike but Mother in law is living here now and doing my best to keep working in the garage and staying out of the house.:BangHead:

Welp, I posted on the wrong page. I went back to delete it and couldn't find it. I don't know how long it will take me to get right with this new forum layout. Anyhow...
Good morning coffee drinkers C\_/. I need to find the best price on Bilstien shock absorbers. If you have a clue/link, PM me.

I have to go pick up my drugs from the pharmacy now...

Then go get some breakfast so I can take them with food...

Welp, I posted on the wrong page. I went back to delete it and couldn't find it. I don't know how long it will take me to get right with this new forum layout. Anyhow...
Good morning coffee drinkers C\_/. I need to find the best price on Bilstien shock absorbers. If you have a clue/link, PM me.

Morning ....

Done !:thumbsup:

Good morning everyone. Warm sunny weekend. Last one I would guess. Did some tuck pointing on the brick yesterday. Need a taller ladder for the rest. Some demon work and other outside stuff. Oaks have dropped more leaves than normal and maple is just starting. Strange

20221022_093418.jpg

20221022_093325.jpg

No sales so far… Could have sold one thing, but chose not to. Asking 10 each for old shed windows. Young woman offers 5. Sure. Then asks is it lead paint. “Probably”. Discuss that 5 min. Then ‘Mom’ says its rotted on bottom. I say use wood filler, etc. “will you take 3”? No, I’d like 5. My real answer, “Fk no, not from you people!” If she had offer 3 to start, I would have taken it in a second. I might end up giving them away or trashing them. But don’t pick them apart and keep going lower…:BangHead:

No sales so far… Could have sold one thing, but chose not to. Asking 10 each for old shed windows. Young woman offers 5. Sure. Then asks is it lead paint. “Probably”. Discuss that 5 min. Then ‘Mom’ says its rotted on bottom. I say use wood filler, etc. “will you take 3”? No, I’d like 5. My real answer, “Fk no, not from you people!” If she had offer 3 to start, I would have taken it in a second. I might end up giving them away or trashing them. But don’t pick them apart and keep going lower…:BangHead:

With people like that I want to take the item and smash it to little pieces in front of them

-
Back