Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
1666519976385.png

Morning gentlemen. I am fixing to hit the road and head up to Fargo for last load. Fetching my motorcycle, welders and torches plus Jodi’s box (Que Karl) also have to bring back Jodi's truck which she left up there last trip so she could drive u haul back. Farm girls rock. A buddy is going up with me and will help me load plus drive her rig back. See you guys in a few days
Good morning, almost six here, taking my daughter hunting thought I’d see what was happening here. Fargo that’s not to far from me(not that I’m offering to help) sounds like your moving, where to, somewhere close?

That is a good price on the lathe, most modern cars just get new rotors since the price went down, but amagine on these older cars it would save a lot of time and money, and on the new ones, if you had it in the shop, never now about the prices steel these days, could end up doing 600 dollar brake jobs

That is a good price on the lathe, most modern cars just get new rotors since the price went down, but amagine on these older cars it would save a lot of time and money, and on the new ones, if you had it in the shop, never now about the prices steel these days, could end up doing 600 dollar brake jobs
A friend has one I can use any time just used it on rotors for the wifes car.

Kind of funny but not. We are out at the farm at the in laws. I was sleeping on the couch and heard a rattling in the kitchen. I turned on the lights to find a mouse trying to steal a piece of chocolate and hide it in the vent on the cook top. Later I saw him run right past the cat on the floor. LMAO. Dumb cat.

I paid $200 for my brake lathes. Two seperate machines for drums/rotors. Havent used it much, but here if i need it.

Good morning, almost six here, taking my daughter hunting thought I’d see what was happening here. Fargo that’s not to far from me(not that I’m offering to help) sounds like your moving, where to, somewhere close?

Sounds like a great morning out. Good luck on the hunt!

I paid $200 for my brake lathes. Two seperate machines for drums/rotors. Havent used it much, but here if i need it.
There is enough call for it if the word gets out locally. Ken bought his for himself, he has done of ton of old car drums since he is well known in the area for farm equipment. $20 each to do them.

Morning gentlemen. I am fixing to hit the road and head up to Fargo for last load. Fetching my motorcycle, welders and torches plus Jodi’s box (Que Karl) also have to bring back Jodi's truck which she left up there last trip so she could drive u haul back. Farm girls rock. A buddy is going up with me and will help me load plus drive her rig back. See you guys in a few days
Gonna miss ya being so close, safe travels my friend.

-
Back