Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
It's similar Sunday!

1667141341606.png

1667141370234.png

:lol: Good morning.

Our street seems to be the place to come. Our 2 block long block is efficient treating. It is also a safe place and a lot of the goblins don't feel safe in their own neighborhoods. If you know what I mean. All were polite, said thank you was constant.
Horse ranches on three sides, and a mile long road with 4 houses on it.

What a game it was and that was our backup QB. They were firing on all cylinders for sure.
Steelers did about as expected. Anyone who expected much different must be lifetime card carrying members of the 'Any Given Sunday Society'. :realcrazy:

Deck 'repairs' complete. Actually more like triage than repair. Replacing really rotted boards with used boards from top section so someone(most likely me) doesn't fall through when there is snow on it and can't see the bad spots.

Deck 'repairs' complete. Actually more like triage than repair. Replacing really rotted boards with used boards from top section so someone(most likely me) doesn't fall through when there is snow on it and can't see the bad spots.
Price of lumber nowdays that's a good choice.

Price of lumber nowdays that's a good choice.
I have been doing it that way the last few years. Top deck uses 10ft boards and bottom used 8s. So can often cut off a bad end and re-use it. I was really scavenging today... I actually had some better ones laying over by the wood pile I forgot about and saw when I was cleaning up. :BangHead: . Regardless of price, I would have done more with new boards this year. Just running out of time before the snow flies.

Got the ball.& trunnion service kit ordered... trying to run through what else might pop up.

Odds that the installed filter is the correct one?

-
Back