Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Wake up the coffee is done! Hope she never finds the sugar!
8c4c473f-58e6-4ef1-8d2c-4cac1c884a5b-jpeg.1716054029

Last edited:
Morning!
-8° and 3° for a high today. Ditch pig gets a bath today. Its dirty. Back on the Studebaker today. Hope to get the box finished today.

Seems pretty likely they're Final Four bound with Tennessee being upset. Probably would go through Tennessee anyway.
Agree against the Florida team it will be a street ball game and I think we win that one. Exciting times. I saw Gonzaga won also congrats!!

Same. VA yesterday same old BS. Today start moving distribs into the container after I do a crazy distributor for a early hemi. Will be a LA with a shaft extension electronic 4 pin with a curve for A 331. THESE i LIKE JUST BECAUSE I HAVE TO THIK.

Looks like I got a box of early parts from a member on AACA also. They will take a while to ID them all. Luckily they are all Autolite/Prestolite so I have the books.

My turn for the doc today annual checkup. I first have to take the grand brat to school then get blood work done then a haircut then some bk before the Doc at 1030. Busy morning!!

Sounds like me yesterday. Out of here at 0600, fog the whole way blood 0715 annual at 0900! Thankfully the VA has a Starbucks in it. Usually steer away from them but a cup, a soft chair and a good book works.

Today I go to my civilian Doc. I’ve gone to him for years and continue to once a year. Even though I go to the VA I wouldn’t let them do surgery and like serious medical care. Plus I figure it’s best to have that second look at my health status.

Today I go to my civilian Doc. I’ve gone to him for years and continue to once a year. Even though I go to the VA I wouldn’t let them do surgery and like serious medical care. Plus I figure it’s best to have that second look at my health status.
You know what I actually trust my VA the way they have done everything trying to figure my issue out. Surgery will never happen by anyone on me. Never had it never will. They want to do a cancer screening on me told them after the crap I have been through the last 15 years I do not want to know.

-
Back