Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
My brake rode is now 1/2" to short because I added an adapter that is 1/2 thick to go to a 2 hole master cylinder, so on this rainy day I am cutting and figuring, now to hold it in place to tac it. Then weld it together, I see some grinding in my near future to.
Good afternoon everyone, Sat, Sun, Monday, Tues, Wensday sunny and warm . Mikie likie.

20230323_095958.jpg

20230323_100909.jpg

20230324_123202.jpg

I'm on an unexpected, late work call...after multiple cocktails... maybe not the best of circumstances :rofl:
Remember Rule number one, when you think you are being witty and it strikes you as hilarious. Delete! Do not send! Regardless of how absolutely fitting and true it is! Less is more, unless we are talking cocktails in which case more is more and simply just better and less is for quitters! See how witty and hilarious I am?………… oh crap!

Remember Rule number one, when you think you are being witty and it strikes you as hilarious. Delete! Do not send! Regardless of how absolutely fitting and true it is! Less is more, unless we are talking cocktails in which case more is more and simply just better and less is for quitters! See how witty and hilarious I am?………… oh crap!

Yeah... Video conference call. LOL none of that applies.

:rofl:

I am setting classroom and range up for a defensive handgun class utilizing red dots. It is our Companies first class designated solely to red dot equipped pistols. We were concerned about attendance when in theory it cuts so many folks out of the class. We are seeing more and more folks with red dots in our classes.

I am setting classroom and range up for a defensive handgun class utilizing red dots. It is our Companies first class designated solely to red dot equipped pistols. We were concerned about attendance when in theory it cuts so many folks out of the class. We are seeing more and more folks with red dots in our classes.

Because Red dots allow people with ZERO gun handling skills to THINK that they can hit something based upon Hollywood

For the first time EVER, a team from the Mountain West has beaten a No. 1 seed in the NCAA Tournament. For the first time EVER, San Diego State has advanced to the Elite Eight. The overall No. 1 seed is OUT.

-
Back