Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
This is a slick rumbleseat

Screenshot_20230402_092216_Facebook.jpg

So if any of you are a Mason or good buddies with one please send me a PM as my Auntie has just given me some very cool original documents from late 1870s from the lodge in Brooklyn NY. Appears some of my kin folk were in elevated positions there. They are all original and I got a bunch of them. I do not want to sell so please do not ask. I just want to understand them. Below is a sample.

9750ECF1-1B60-4495-A4C8-1D6BFF6449EB.jpeg

Cool on ya. That is a huge step! Hope she enjoyed the services. Now time to watch them corn fed girls drop the hammer with some basketball!
Like I said in a Facebook link. Speed, finesse, and teamwork.

Think churches are more of a gossip center and judging others, but that's just my 2 cents worth.
Nahhh, I'm really just joking a little. We have a wonderful caring group of people at my Church. I was only concerned because my Ex and I have been there for 2 decades, and my Viet Wife is much younger than me. Everybody knows the Ladies at the Church or anywhere in America get pissed when they see an older Guy with a beautiful young Lady......
:lol:

Nahhh, I'm really just joking a little. We have a wonderful caring group of people at my Church. I was only concerned because my Ex and I have been there for 2 decades, and my Viet Wife is much younger than me. Everybody knows the Ladies at the Church or anywhere in America get pissed when they see an older Guy with a beautiful young Lady......
:lol:
"My Viet Wife" cat's out of the bag now. :thumbsup: :lol:

So after much frustration i decided to diag the evap vent solenoid under my avalanche. Ecm is bad. It wont close circuit. Unless its -5 celcius or colder. Today i took the time to prove it. Sho-nuff, ecm wont illuminate a test light connected to battery. The wrecker i use has 5 to choise from…

So after much frustration i decided to diag the evap vent solenoid under my avalanche. Ecm is bad. It wont close circuit. Unless its -5 celcius or colder. Today i took the time to prove it. Sho-nuff, ecm wont illuminate a test light connected to battery. The wrecker i use has 5 to choise from…
Mine is tripping a light as well. I thought for sure the valve would be split but it looks good.

-
Back