Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well It was supposed to be good morning C\_/
That went south with one phone call. I called for my friend Jimmy Ricard at Three Rs trim shop. His son Chris said Jimmy passed away from a massive heart attack back in January. JUST DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT , I hate when this happens. I had already knew I would start our chat with "how you doin' buddy?" (as we are all getting older). I never liked to call someone only when I needed something but yeah, that was the root cause of my call this morning. Instead, I learned that I missed my chance to pay last respects to a heck of great guy and friend.
Like so many others, gone but not forgotten.
Thanks for reading and do try to have a great Friday and weekend. Sincerely, Ben

It would be easier if people would text or email us after they die to let us know... :BangHead:

Alaskan cruise in august:thumbsup:
Sorry for the crappy pictures off my cell phone. I don't know how to transfer them.
Delta Junction. Road leading to my sometimes cottage.
View from the deck and my daughter to show how deep the water is.LOL
Beautiful country

20230609_130848.jpg

20230609_130623.jpg

20230609_130743.jpg

20230609_130701.jpg

Merged with Atlantic Richfield (ARCO) in '69 and sold off the Eastern stations to BP according to Wikipedia.

Gets confusing reading the current info there. Seems like the stations are privately owned name branded arrangement and so maybe not Sinclair refineries and/or distribution.
Hey Matt sorry it had to be a short visit this morning.

SOOO! cleaned the Scamp after a long trip also cleaned the old hot dog truck and the garage just have to clean the work bench when I figure out what to do with the **** on the work bench. :BangHead:
I need a storage shed!!!

Hey Matt sorry it had to be a short visit this morning.
That's Ok.
Dont worry about those sketches. Probably don't make sense. I was assuming it was a fence exam today and I was trying to have info for you.

The baby had a one month healthy baby check up today. All okay. But then had to run a few more errands before I came home. Obviously the mom and or my stepdaughter was with me. Told me she was starting to feel hot and cold. Brought her home she continued to complain a little bit. I called to her OBGYN doctor but the office is closed, so I got the emergency line and talked to a nurse. She told me what to do. Gave her a couple of 600 mg tylenols and told me to check her temperature 1 hour later. When I checked it earlier it was 102.8. But the baby was fine. His temperature was only 97.9. we will see

That's Ok.
Dont worry about those sketches. Probably don't make sense. I was assuming it was a fence exam today and I was trying to have info for you.
Actually they are easy to understand. I only gave them a quick look over. To damn dizzy to really focus. I will call you probably Sunday if that works for you.

The baby had a one month healthy baby check up today. All okay. But then had to run a few more errands before I came home. Obviously the mom and or my stepdaughter was with me. Told me she was starting to feel hot and cold. Brought her home she continued to complain a little bit. I called to her OBGYN doctor but the office is closed, so I got the emergency line and talked to a nurse. She told me what to do. Gave her a couple of 600 mg tylenols and told me to check her temperature 1 hour later. When I checked it earlier it was 102.8. But the baby was fine. His temperature was only 97.9. we will see
That's high.

Babies are tough little ***** had 7 out of 8 at home with a mid wife and me catching them. Pizza and milk shakes after each kid was a tradition with every kid. Miss those days.

Pretty cool. Just the 3 of us for the tour. Met up with others for lunch. Just an awesome guy

SOOO! cleaned the Scamp after a long trip also cleaned the old hot dog truck and the garage just have to clean the work bench when I figure out what to do with the **** on the work bench. :BangHead:
I need a storage shed!!!
More sheds equals more ****!

@Mattax -part of a Carlisle email today…​

Take It to the Track with the Real Street Shootout​

See What Your Car Can Do on the Carlisle Course​

This year, be sure to participate in the Autocross Real Street Shootout, taking place Friday of event weekend. It will begin with check-in followed by a driver's meeting and tech inspection.

If you think you and your car have what it takes to compete in the shootout, signup for the contest at Guest Services starting on Friday. This activity is a first come, first serve basis, so be sure to sign-up when you get here! The top three finishers will receive a trophy and will each get a cash payout! If you want to have some fun on the track, this is your chance…and it’s FREE!!

Participants must have a registered (and street legal) car on the Chrysler Nationals Showfield, be 18 years of age or older and have a valid license and insurance. Refer to the Event Guide for the official time (published two weeks prior to the event). Participants are REQUIRED to bring their own helmets for safety. You will be unable to participate if you don't have one.

Helmets are REQUIRED. Helmets must be SNELL Foundation certified, either “SA” (Special Application),“SAH” (Special Application Helmets Configured for use with frontal head restraints), “M” (motorcycle), or “EA” (Elite Automotive Sports). A SNELL foundation rating of “K” (karting) is NOT allowed. A DOT approval is not sufficient without the SNELL certification. A helmet from the second previous testing cycle is also allowed if it is SNELL certified and has a manufacture date less than ten (10) years old. e.g., in the year 2014, SNELL ratings of SA2005 or M2005 and SA2010 or M2010 will be legal. In addition, a SA2000 or M2000 helmet would be legal until they exceed 10 years of age.

*Due to safety concerns, stock height SUVS and trucks may be excluded from the contest.

Thanks. But no thanks. :)
Haven't replaced the axles or worked on the diff yet.

I'll say this. Anyone driving that course best to keep it 8 tenths effort and enjoy it that way.
There's really not enough room to safely push it to close to the limits. (unless they've found a new location)
Translation: An effort to compete for the trophy and cash is a very high risk situation.
It was risky enough without trophy and cash prizes.

-
Back