Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I use the roof flashing, sticks great and molds in perfect. The floor of the truck has it with no carpet and it holds up and the best part is I can hose it out! LOL
Yeah, I've seen you use that stuff. If I hadn't had this leftover, I would have got the stuff you use. Local and cheap, right ?

Bout time we get a breather from the rain. Try to do some hop strings today then fix the shop door, never got to it yesterday before I crapped out.

I think we're supposed to see the Sun later today.. But a Noreaster on Sat.....:mob:

around 20 a roll at HD

roof sealant.jpg

Absolutely !!!!!!!
My parents did that with my aunt and uncle when we ere there in the late seventies. Us kids hung around and checked out the cellar.
Then we got driven home in an old VW bus by a highly intoxicated uncle ... Maybe not the safest of experiences but a lot of fun, even for us kids.

My parents did that with my aunt and uncle when we ere there in the late seventies. Us kids hung around and checked out the cellar.
Then we got driven home in an old VW bus by a highly intoxicated uncle ... Maybe not the safest of experiences but a lot of fun, even for us kids.
Spent a lot of time in the Grinzing Heuriger District while I was there for sure.

I did take an excursion trip to Lake Cheimsee and Bertchesgaden... Awesome Sights....
It is pretty down there. Spent a couple of weeks in Augsburg just west of Munich and a number of occasions a little further north in Schwaben. I like the german food and their white wines.
And the beer, but that goes without saying.

-
Back