Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
There is a Celtic festival here every year and it’s happening this weekend. It will happen rain to shine but unfortunately they won’t have a good turn out. It’s a great time when the weather cooperates.
Tell me more. Where can I find info?

Towns fall festival and car show Saturday. Supposed to rain. Behind my property is a private school . Fire dept would show up every year and they would set off the fireworks over the back of my house. Nice show, but I'm glad they don't do it anymore.
I don't know why, but reading that I remember a book I checked out of the JrHS library :lol: The subject was making and launching fireworks. It had recipes and procedures for many varieties of pyrotechnic devices, some of which were of the airborne variety :realcrazy:. Bad enough that I know a recipe for an explosive made with common household ingredients :rolleyes::lol:

Trans all together other than the shiftkit/valve body.. really happy with how it came out.. spins nice and .050-.060 end play.. and passes the air tests :)

A good plate do not know how they got that past the sensors

20230921_142601.jpg

Just got an update on John. He's doing well up and moving around...I guess that nerve block is still working.
Jodi is heading home, and the nurse's station was alerted no supervision in the room. :lol:

Just got an update on John. He's doing well up and moving around...I guess that nerve block is still working.
Jodi is heading home, and the nurse's station was alerted no supervision in the room. :lol:
Knowing John he will keep the nurses busy all night.

-
Back