Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Alright thinking of a different plan. What are your thoughts if I just have my daughter, SIL and grandkids come and spend the weekend with us. We would get them a room, we get to see everyone and they can go to the show or hangout at hotel etc. I am assuming hotel has a pool.

Good plan or not so much??
I didn't stay at the same place last time as I will this go round.
Call and ask, but they almost all have pools nowadays.

Alright thinking of a different plan. What are your thoughts if I just have my daughter, SIL and grandkids come and spend the weekend with us. We would get them a room, we get to see everyone and they can go to the show or hangout at hotel etc. I am assuming hotel has a pool.

Pool? Keith and Kim @66340SEDAN got a room right off the pool. Their kids had a blast! CANNONBALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1695417391163.png

Good plan I like kids and get to meet your family is another plus.

Yomorrow operation sauce happens here since it will be a rain ot. Marilyn only knows how to make it for 8 people X2 so it lasts us months. Great stuff, Pizzas, Lasagnias, etc. Takes a day and a half to make!

Man Pizza sounds good. Have her pick up a meatlovers since she is out and near a good place.
Hey Ray that guy Kevin that you talked to the other day about his 68 Hemi Road Runner is a friend of mine and looks like he'll be at Mopar's in the park to shake your hand for helping him out.

Hey Ray that guy Kevin that you talked to the other day about his 68 Hemi Road Runner is a friend of mine and looks like he'll be at Mopar's in the park to shake your hand for helping him out.
Nice Guy. Bee cool to meet him. So your one of the few mopar guys?

Of course since Famoso has the Nostalgia Nationals, them idjits at the dirt track in Oledell (Bakersfield Speedway) are doing the Badweiser Nationals :BangHead: Big $$$ . Late Models, Modifieds, Sprints.

-
Back