Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Did you see they downgraded that ref crew who screwed over the Lions?
I did and it's the same crew who didn't call a very obvious pass interference at the end of the Chiefs-Packers game a few weeks ago.

I'm getting pretty hungy but can't start bfast until later when Becky wakes up, promised her breakfast burritos, will have scrambled, sausage, avacado, salsa, sour cream and tater tots, cheddar and jack cheese in them, also will be frying them, so there's my chance to burn the crap out of everything lol! Pictures to follow either way lol!

I'm getting pretty hungy but can't start bfast until later when Becky wakes up, promised her breakfast burritos, will have scrambled, sausage, avacado, salsa, sour cream and tater tots, cheddar and jack cheese in them, also will be frying them, so there's my chance to burn the crap out of everything lol! Pictures to follow either way lol!
A Fred fire alarm type meal??? :lol:

Sounds good.

Im still Alive...I maintained, Did drink 4 bottles of beer tho....Party at home afterwards..... :thumbsup:

Im still Alive...I maintained, Did drink 4 bottles of beer tho....Party at home afterwards..... :thumbsup:
So you were good then! I bought a 6 pack of beer didn't drink any of it, was feeling a bit off all day, better today so Hazy IPA for Huskies/Longhorns

On a grocery run I decided to beat a yellow light, punched it with groceries in the back, milk flew up and busted draining all down into spare tire area. Wife is not happy of her smelly car so I got to muck this out yesterday, hoping I don't have to pull the battery and fuse panel but if I do I deserve it.

Stingerbattery.jpeg

On a grocery run I decided to beat a yellow light, punched it with groceries in the back, milk flew up and busted draining all down into spare tire area. Wife is not happy of her smelly car so I got to muck this out yesterday, hoping I don't have to pull the battery and fuse panel but if I do I deserve it.

View attachment 1716186104
:rofl:

Made some Kailua Pig yesterday and rice. Hawaiian NYE stuff here. Felt like crap did not have any but might be a Loco Moco Breakfast here this am!

1704110670516.png

So you were good then! I bought a 6 pack of beer didn't drink any of it, was feeling a bit off all day, better today so Hazy IPA for Huskies/Longhorns
Oh we drank last night heck we're at a whiskey bar with maybe 100 selections...like a kid in a candy store. :thumbsup:

Morning!
Happy New Year!
Still mild.
Back in shop to try and get fender done. The i guess switch out and start on the Xterra.

Only 11 days until the vacation starts. Ft. Lauderdale and then on a big boat.

-
Back