Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
You want hotel info where Simone and I are staying ?
Maybe. It’ll be my son tagging along and we were thinking of camping out . There’s several campgrounds that we’re familiar with along the way. Also if we take the trucks, the one has a camper shell or we can rent a slide in bed camper from a place locally for 475 for the entire week, has two twin mattresses plus a generator and AC built in.

It was supposed to snow all night until now... What did we get nuthin'...

Tells how accurate the weather forecasting is... :rolleyes:

It was supposed to snow all night until now... What did we get nuthin'...

Tells how accurate the weather forecasting is... :rolleyes:
They are saying that us here in Maryland will be hit hard on Tuesday..... One never really knows......

Uh Oh...I just broke off a piece of my tooth, on the bottom near the back. Was eating some Doritos Chips...... :BangHead:

Dang! Easy there big fella
Don't know why, but no pain there. I think I'll wait till the end of the month when I'm back in Viet Nam to have it repaired. Im sure I'd be way expensive here in the US to repair.... :thumbsup:
PXL_20240113_175314869.jpg

Got some snow, 45mph winds and cold sets in tonight. Mon is high of -2⁰ and -11⁰ night, with out the winds.

Hot rod or just snow bank.

20240113_120714.jpg

An old desert homie sent me this from his new neighborhood
1705176867219.png

That's the Firebird Raceway in Idahohoho.
The Firebird in Phoenix didn't look that nice to me.
I couldn't resist asking if they were having a TopSnow/Dragster match race there tomorrow :lol: :steering:

I see the Guvner of NY decided road conditions would be unsafe for the TV personalities to get to the Stadium for the Stealers vs Willys tomorrow and declared a "Travel Ban" MMF/Monday Morning Football :lol:

Yall know 3 dog night got there name threw the Australian people?

When the temps get low a man has his dog to help him stay warm, just think how cold it is during a 3 dog night..

-
Back