Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
4-5 here. did not even plow it figure the wind will take care of it. I have micro weather here go a mile out of my valley can be nothing.

When is the car ready for pickup?
I told him I wanted it back by April at the latest. He got the trans torsion bar yesterday, which I got from a member here. He is welding that in and doing a bunch of other stuff. He is going to fix the passenger inner fender well and clean up the engine bay, Also will blast the K frame and I got all new front-end parts from Craig.

I forgot to give you that Mopar binder last year, thought you would be there longer. Still have it for you.

I kept going back and forth on Vending................I need to organize and figure out prices on my parts and post them before Carlisle and MITP. I will advertise here for people who can meet me at the shows to pick up parts hopefully.

I kept going back and forth on Vending................I need to organize and figure out prices on my parts and post them before Carlisle and MITP. I will advertise here for people who can meet me at the shows to pick up parts hopefully.
I have had good luck doing that. Hemi stuff on b,e, and roadrunner site prob the best

Hay Hoppy :thumbsup:
7 degrees here, 3 inches of snow on the ground. Wall board is up in the wife's closet, starting on the new floor today, removed the plank flooring she had my son lay.

I did drive off the hill and to town, meds and ordered some peal and eat shrimp from our Kroger store, surprise the little lady, she thought we was going to have beans and cornbread again..

-
Back