Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
That reminds me, I have some pieces I need to sell. I need to start working on that. And the car club books, and the totes full of old drag race photos from a friend that passed away. Damn, I had better get busy! :BangHead: :BangHead: :lol:

Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster... for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.

Yeah.

Dark?:lol:

@Sublime one
Dark, accurate and always always food for thought. FN wrote some dark stuff. But always pushing the boundaries of thought.

Bring that defogger with ya if you can?
Sure enough. Try to remind me. It sounds like it will be a blast with you guys coming.

F3A65C85-8041-4C7B-BDBB-C20DF56D0C02x.jpeg

31 degrees this morning in South Texas....Yeah, Yeah Yeah...I know that aint nothing.......
For us Texas boys it aint supposed to be like that ...yes even in winter time as I have went to
the beach before on Christmas day. I already have been busy giving away
my Factory Duster parts that I will never use. There are very few Mopar builders in my part of the world
as living next to the Gulf of Mexico all the old classics Camaros, mustangs, Dusters went to the masher
as the rust ate them up. I found My 72 Duster on Craigslist which was from the desert region of the Lone Star state
which was sold at Collins -Amarillo Tx decal was still on the trunk. Still have a nice 72 ---3 on the tree column. Shipping is going
to be high to anywhere but finding another factory column might even be higher. No one can beat the price....Free
Hope ya'll have a great weekend. Got some work to do God bless Texas Red

31 degrees this morning in South Texas....Yeah, Yeah Yeah...I know that aint nothing.......
For us Texas boys it aint supposed to be like that ...yes even in winter time as I have went to
the beach before on Christmas day. I already have been busy giving away
my Factory Duster parts that I will never use. There are very few Mopar builders in my part of the world
as living next to the Gulf of Mexico all the old classics Camaros, mustangs, Dusters went to the masher
as the rust ate them up. I found My 72 Duster on Craigslist which was from the desert region of the Lone Star state
which was sold at Collins -Amarillo Tx decal was still on the trunk. Still have a nice 72 ---3 on the tree column. Shipping is going
to be high to anywhere but finding another factory column might even be higher. No one can beat the price....Free
Hope ya'll have a great weekend. Got some work to do God bless Texas Red

Hey there... thanks for stopping in... stay warm

Nothing like a cold blast of snow in the face to start the day. :BangHead: About 20F out there. Suns out, not super windy, but shifting around and caught me good with what the snowblower had put up in the air. Driveway is cleared though.

-
Back