Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning folks. Damn, I have a ice dam somewhere above the kitchen. Water is dripping. :mob: :mob:

It does grow back. I will cut a 4in round Buckthorn and a year later there are shoots growing from base. Supposed to put some poison on stump but can’t afford to treat over 32 acres
Gardener friend of mine said whenever he has to remove a tree, saw it off, drill a 1" hole in the stump, fill the hole with pool acid. let it sit a couple weeks, stump comes out easy. bigger stumps need more holes and acid. must eat the roots from inside out.

@WV64Signet what do you know about Western West Virginia? We contemplating a move and somehow, that’s on my radar

Tough area.. killing coal killed the economy. Opiods hit there very hard.

Amazing outdoor recreation opportunities... housing is very inexpensive. If you look at land, check on the mineral rights. Usually they've been sold off.

There's a lot of effort to bring tech in. Several new ventures. The governor is very active in that respect.

Look at this...

Remote Work Opportunities in The Mountains of West Virginia

deal of the day

Well the County has blocked and shut down our road. Likely does not help we had a fatality on it this weekend. Guy lost control of his P/U and ran off the road. Not sure I have mentioned it but we live up top of a pretty good size hill (mountain) complete with very steep roads down both sides of us, complete with true 180 switchbacks. Rural mountains of Arkansas! No shoulders.

1705933738130.png

Well the County has blocked and shut down our road. Likely does not help we had a fatality on it this weekend. Guy lost control of his P/U and ran off the road. Not sure I have mentioned it but we live up top of a pretty good size hill (mountain) complete with very steep roads down both sides of us, complete with true 180 switchbacks. Rural mountains of Arkansas! No shoulders.
Brassmaster!

Dang, that sucks. Be careful Amigo

Pellet stove in shop running,tractor is plugged in and plow truck started and warmed up. Have to check the chimney for house pellet stove. See why its not performing as expected.

Pellet stove in shop running,tractor is plugged in and plow truck started and warmed up. Have to check the chimney for house pellet stove. See why its not performing as expected.

Yeah...ash. I worked with my brother to clear the exhaust buildup in the pipe and clear out the squirrel cage. Fired up like a champ

A friend that works in parts at a dealer came across a good sized handful of those in someone's inventory. I bet they are all gone now. It wouldn't be a bad idea to check at the local Mopar dealer. They can check other dealer's inventory.

A friend that works in parts at a dealer came across a good sized handful of those in someone's inventory. I bet they are all gone now. It wouldn't be a bad idea to check at the local Mopar dealer. They can check other dealer's inventory.
I have access to that data base through a friend,

From a sellers description
Alternator Voltage Regulator# 2875400 – Date 49-8 – B – C – Body – 1969 – NOS

Fits 1969 B body Dodge Coronet 400, 500, R/T, Super Bee, Charger, R/T, SE, 500, Daytona, Plymouth Satellite, Sport, Road Runner, GTX, 1969 C body Dodge Polara, 500, Monaco, Plymouth Fury I, II, III, Sport Fury, GT, Chrysler Newport, Custom, New Yorker, 300, Imperial Crown, LeBaron models with Chrysler built transistor alternators. This is the electronic voltage regulator, it has correct black paint and yellow stenciled “Electronic Voltage Regulator” with Penta-Star. The connector has 3 male wire terminals where the harness plugs in, with black plastic insulator. It has a date of 49th week 1968, correct for the 1969 model year

-
Back