Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good Morning All! Saw this in a Cafe I had breakfast in the other day

coffee.jpeg

coffee1.jpeg

Not looking great for our Yellowstone snowmachining trip. But, it can change quickly. Was -44⁰ ambient temp just a week or so ago

20240123_060603.jpg

20240123_060917.jpg

Wow! 50s....

Did they get much snow pack up there this winter?

If not, it's gonna be a crispy summer
Depends on where you look. There is only 15" pack at the Park but 187" at elevation. We temps like this, I worry about summer.

1706012977299.png

Man alot of overseas shipping Sweeden, Norway, Finland and Germany this week. Weird how it just happens.

The clay looks great, Jodi throws clay. The shop expansion is to accommodate her pottery equipment, a couple of kilns, rounders sheet table etc. it takes up a lot of space. On plus side we don’t have two plates, bowls, or mugs that match!
So Jodi's sign reads like this
1706015248818.png

The clay looks great, Jodi throws clay. The shop expansion is to accommodate her pottery equipment, a couple of kilns, rounders sheet table etc. it takes up a lot of space. On plus side we don’t have two plates, bowls, or mugs that match!
Cool!
Back in the 70’s mom did the ceramics thing,house had all kinds of ceramic ornaments,beer steins and mugs. My sister grabbed all that stuff when mom had to give up the house.

We dont have 2 matching coffee mugs. We allways find a couple mugs when we travel. Plus kim has a print shop put pictures on mugs too.

1706015561723.png

OMG! I spent my entire career in the ceramics game :eek: . I made concrete, fired asphalt, mined rocks dirt and clay. Then I sold it. I was a heavy duty Potter! :lol:

-
Back