Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Getting some glass work done on the Burb today, rear quarter glass and having a slow rolling window motor (most likely) replaced, seems like there's rivets involved, would rather drill out spot welds lol!

Morning !

424888659_806857974789224_6694104644767355360_n.jpg

Yes. '85 Grand Wagoneer
Front drivers (short?) inner shaft for Dana 44? If you can't reshape it and your parts locator doesn't come through I can check a local Jeep yard here, got a lot of parts (some rare) for daughters Cherokee and sons Wrangler

Front drivers (short?) inner shaft for Dana 44? If you can't reshape it and your parts locator doesn't come through I can check a local Jeep yard here, got a lot of parts (some rare) for daughters Cherokee and sons Wrangler
Thanks. Hopefully something will work out here, but if not.
Yes, exactly. Driver side is the short side.
1706882706847.png

1706882526106.png

1706882541528.png

Home safely from the party today. Not that difficult when you only have to go about a half a mile away to the "Police Station" to party. No worries about getting stopped on the way home. They all know me in this city. That might sound funny but really it isn't. Many of these people drive drunk all the time, and drive far. Not good. :lol:

Keep me posted. There’s a junkyard with 3, CJ5s in them. Very rusty but intact . Not sure what they have for axles but I can check when I go back down. But that’s two weeks away
CJ would not have an SJ axle unless someone swapped it.

So I just had a brief but interesting conversation. I’ve been asked about my interest in possibly running for local elected office. County council to start.

Yeah yeah Mike I get it politics.

So I just had a brief but interesting conversation. I’ve been asked about my interest in possibly running for local elected office. County council to start.

Yeah yeah Mike I get it politics.
Keep in mind at the Federal level, Congress and Senate, one term and it's salary for life. :D What a deal!

Good Morning. Man it was a long day yesterday. Between the time spent in the ditch, the few miles of walking, the shoveling, a super stressful/high profile engine to babysit all day, then home to change out a brake caliper on my truck, then normal house stuff - I am exhausted. Marie's Birthday today, so she was getting late night calls and texts... Hopefully it is as short of a day as possible.
Tell her Happy Birthday! Hope today goes smoother for you than yesterday..

:thumbsup:

I know you'll get it figured out and fixed, Matt

Going back and forth with e-mails right now.
They sent this photo of a 'typical' similar restored part.

See something there that raises concern?

I’ll take it! I got a lot to do this year. Frankly I do not miss the Fargo/Winnipeg winters at all!
This winter has been spectacular! Pellet stove has been idling all winter. So i wont need to buy extra this year. House has been warm with the furnace rarely coming on.

Morning, cold front is moving in, gray outside still warm though.(well 32deg) Move in is at 1pm so sitting here drinking my coffee.

I went back to sleep so I'm a little late with the coffee. I made it around 7. It's sludge now. You could stand a spoon up in it.

Got shelf and controller mounted on bead roller stand. Im now in research and development stage for the foot switch. Think i have it figured out. Should fire up the plasma cutter.

-
Back