Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
What is this about cutting heads off
There were talking bout botched circumcisions

guillotine-carrot-guillotine.gif

Hey Tike I think I left the emergency thong under the seat of the Tikey Truck. Now the good news is one size firts all!

Is that what that was? I thought it was a worn out oil rag....I hesitate to ask what is all over it

The Great American Outdoor show is at the Farm Show complex and I feel like crap. Usually go fun to look at stuff there.

The Great American Outdoor show is at the Farm Show complex and I feel like crap. Usually go fun to look at stuff there.

I have been a couple of years ago, big show and lots of stuff.......................

Morning!
Same as usual, mild. Thats good. But damn driveway is slicker than goose ****. Play in shop for a couple hours then off to Winnipeg for an mri tonight. And visit my sister, she lives basically across the street from the hospital where my appt is. Also the hospital where i was born.
Have a shopping list for Princess Auto,which is similar to HF in the USA.

Morning!
Same as usual, mild. Thats good. But damn driveway is slicker than goose ****. Play in shop for a couple hours then off to Winnipeg for an mri tonight. And visit my sister, she lives basically across the street from the hospital where my appt is. Also the hospital where i was born.
Have a shopping list for Princess Auto,which is similar to HF in the USA.
Enjoy your sister visit and shopping...the MRI just need to get it done. We all hope it helps and they can figure out the cause and a cure/relief for your back aliments.

Last edited:
Just crawling thru. I'm doing fine. I had surgery to repair the Artery in my left leg . Hopefully no more blood clots.
In the process they nicked my vocal cords with the breathing tube. Said it was because they had to reposition me during Surgery.
Things are healing up. Thanks to all who have been asking about me. I hope everyone here is well. Oh and go Niners .
Sorry not an Andy fan.

1964 Jeep Wagoneer for sale by owner - Clackamas, OR - craigslist

Huge price range on the Wagoneers I'm seeing around here, this one is reasonably priced, Willys, rare?
Very rare - I dunno. Someone one's unfinished project - not so rare! :p
Is that before or after someone put the TBI on it?
Well it looks good a 50 feet. No inside pics, no engine pics. Wonder what the front seat looks like. Do all the windows work? Is the FI wired up well enough to survive 1000 K miles? Did they add rear shoulder belts for kid seats?
I think what happens is they've seen guys like the Wagonmaster fixup and sell these (late model) for big bucks so then people think theirs must be worth big bucks.

The one Jaws posted IMO that was a fair price and the things wrong were listed. All common issues.

I am surprised also. I do quite a few HEI mods lately. When I start doing Slant ones They will fly out. Doing a few changes then they will run them for me.

-
Back