Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
It was hard for us to get around here for a long time. All of a sudden every store has it.
I have never heard of it. I am almost through the bottle from Bozeman, MT and only a bit from Denali, AK. Have to save both and share at MITP.

I'll find a bottle for ya Eric. :thumbsup:
Thanks Fred, we can get it here. Just commenting I like it. The blue label was better than the black label. Been trying to try new stuff and see what I like.

Thanks Fred, we can get it here. Just commenting I like it. The blue label was better than the black label. Been trying to try new stuff and see what I like.
I'll see what I can find around here that will be new instead.

Yep Eric, That's where I'm at. 423 bottles later. A friend is traveling through Atlanta and stopped. Just a few min ago. He is bringing back a Jack Daniels Rye for me. That's 424. Tonight is Whiskey tasting club and I will be sampling a Rittenhouse Rye Barrel pick that I will probably buy a bottle or two. And I said I was going to quit buying when I hit 200. Apparently not. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yep Eric, That's where I'm at. 423 bottles later. A friend is traveling through Atlanta and stopped. Just a few min ago. He is bringing back a Jack Daniels Rye for me. That's 424. Tonight is Whiskey tasting club and I will be sampling a Rittenhouse Rye Barrel pick that I will probably buy a bottle or two. And I said I was going to quit buying when I hit 200. Apparently not. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Well, if I followed that trend, I should just sell the race car build!!! I usually have a glass or 2 a week. About 3 fingers, neat in a nice glass.

Maybe we need a Coffee Shop intervention for you Mike.....All meet you in IA and help you with your hoarding issues.

Well, if I followed that trend, I should just sell the race car build!!! I usually have a glass or 2 a week. About 3 fingers, neat in a nice glass.

Maybe we need a Coffee Shop intervention for you Mike.....All meet you in IA and help you with your hoarding issues.
I don't have a drinking problem. I have a collecting problem. :BangHead: :BangHead::rofl:

Just saying

8F8ADED2-00B4-47FC-983F-DC55CBB1F14E.jpeg

Well maybe not completely full I gotta sample it first to make sure it's good enough. :rolleyes:
You have to sample it to make sure it's good to share with friends. One sample isn't enough. THe darned neck pour is never as good as when it get's down to the shoulders of the bottle.

You have to sample it to make sure it's good to share with friends. One sample isn't enough. THe darned neck pour is never as good as when it get's down to the shoulders of the bottle.
Takes me a few pours to make sure and end up having to buy a new bottle to share.

My car needs a good cleaning after sitting in the garage all winter. Think I'll polish it and wax it soon. Pictures are deceiving she's a dirty mess.

IMG_20240321_175957182.jpg

-
Back