Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Now if it was a cat

how-to-wash-a-cat.jpg

I think the worst thing Harley got into was bear crap. Way worse than a skunk!

eck.... redhead guys are there also.... i was wrong.. it's hell...

So Jodi got home last night, I have visions of lust dancing thru my head. She has been gone a couple weeks. Everything is going according to plan. We decide to let the hounds out before we retire. Wine glasses are empty, belly’s are full it is all good. Did I mention we live with a Mal pup? We let the pup back in and the scent hits you like a hammer. The Pup knows it is bedtime and quick as a flash is in the bed claiming her spot. The heavy odor of skunk musk is now permeating the house. And I don’t mean, hey honey the dog must have got near a skunk scent. I mean the take your breath away liquid up close version. Arghh. Yep, Jodi is mixing up hydrogen peroxide, baking soda and dawn dish soap concoction and everybody and everything is heading to the shower or washing machine. Arghh

So, you're saying ya got skunked?

We'll be having Fall weather here for the next 3 days. Clear, sunny, breezy, and close to 80° :realcrazy: To keep things in perspective Friday night - Sunday night chance of rain with highs just barely 60° :lol:

So Jodi got home last night, I have visions of lust dancing thru my head. She has been gone a couple weeks. Everything is going according to plan. We decide to let the hounds out before we retire. Wine glasses are empty, belly’s are full it is all good. Did I mention we live with a Mal pup? We let the pup back in and the scent hits you like a hammer. The Pup knows it is bedtime and quick as a flash is in the bed claiming her spot. The heavy odor of skunk musk is now permeating the house. And I don’t mean, hey honey the dog must have got near a skunk scent. I mean the take your breath away liquid up close version. Arghh. Yep, Jodi is mixing up hydrogen peroxide, baking soda and dawn dish soap concoction and everybody and everything is heading to the shower or washing machine. Arghh
I remember those days. good luck John & Jodi !!:BangHead:

Damn!

-
Back