Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Yea I'd love it. Stuff a pretty red head in the deal and I'll take it. :lol:
This is michigan.. the best i can do is a 250 pound redhead with 3 kids from 2 guys.... but you are in ND so it's probably a upgrade :)

This is michigan.. the best i can do is a 250 pound redhead with 3 kids from 2 guys.... bit you are in ND so it's probably a upgrade :)
Might be an upgrade but NOOO! thank you. That's why I'm single and no baggage to worry about.

My buddy Ted decided to do the same. He was working after he retired for a local funeral home. The money was real goid but it turned into a full time job. After a couple friends passed away, it makes you think about spending time having fun instead of working. No guarantees how long we will be around.
Yep. I have arrived at this conclusion myself at 37.

In my post highschool career, I did nothing but work and military, never made a lot of money. Now, I think if I can get this farm thing going, I plan to retire and live as my ancestors did, off the farm entirely. I’m giving it 3 years more max. Wife thinks I’m nuts but I think it’s doable.

Yep. I have arrived at this conclusion myself at 37.

In my post highschool career, I did nothing but work and military, never made a lot of money. Now, I think if I can get this farm thing going, I plan to retire and live as my ancestors did, off the farm entirely. I’m giving it 3 years more max. Wife thinks I’m nuts but I think it’s doable.
Hope it works for you Chris.

1579554841147.jpg

-
Back